Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Valar Dohaeris

411 on Chanel

10 posts in this topic

Run for the hills, its Natalie Sparks, whomever she is.  One of several tineye results.

1 hour ago, fred1964 said:

Run for the hills, its Natalie Sparks, whomever she is.  One of several tineye results.

Natalie Sparks is an internet adult model from Vegas. I highly doubt she's in Colo Spgs, calling herself Chanel, and using a springs number. 

This ad, and various other versions with Natalie Spark pics, has been running on BP for at least a year now. It seems to me that someone once reviewed her and said, that while it definitely wasn't the girl in the pics, she was darn close. Unfortunately I can't find it on TOB but it may be on ECCIE or TER. I f there's a chance she looks close to the pics I think it's time a newbie TOFTT and reports back as part of their initiation. All those in agreement say Aye. 

3 hours ago, Gentlejeff1 said:

This ad, and various other versions with Natalie Spark pics, has been running on BP for at least a year now. It seems to me that someone once reviewed her and said, that while it definitely wasn't the girl in the pics, she was darn close. Unfortunately I can't find it on TOB but it may be on ECCIE or TER. I f there's a chance she looks close to the pics I think it's time a newbie TOFTT and reports back as part of their initiation. All those in agreement say Aye. 

Why does it have to be a newbie? Why don't you TOFTT?

Thank you. I won't be contacting her.

On July 27, 2016 at 11:18 AM, SabrinaLynn said:

Why does it have to be a newbie? Why don't you TOFTT?

Because us older members have usually already done that right of passage so the newbies should do it. Man talk about white knighting....jeez

15 hours ago, Wannabebad said:

Because us older members have usually already done that right of passage so the newbies should do it. Man talk about white knighting....jeez

Thanks Wannabebad, you took the words right out of my mouth. :) I will add, though, that I still occasionally TOFTT.