Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Barbi

Does anyone know if there is a demand.....

7 posts in this topic

Does anyone know if there is a demand for service at all in Sterling as I am going to be struck there for a  day or two soon....Just curious if anyone has any info on that by chance....

Thanks

Barbi

Sorry, but I don't even know where that is.  But if you are going to be there anyways, post an ad and hope for the best.  Good luck.:)

Thanks thats what i am going to do....Its straight out highway 76 actually about 2 hours, I think.....

I would say there is demand anywhere there are guys. BUT at somewhere around 15,000 people, 20,000 tops, and almost in Nebraska I would think the odds of sticking out like sore thumb and getting busted are high.  I assume any market there is would look at ads for Greeley/Fort Collins as their normal "outlet". Good luck.

It says it all the best cafe is named Bummers.

6 hours ago, gr8owl said:

I would say there is demand anywhere there are guys. BUT at somewhere around 15,000 people, 20,000 tops, and almost in Nebraska I would think the odds of sticking out like sore thumb and getting busted are high.  I assume any market there is would look at ads for Greeley/Fort Collins as their normal "outlet". Good luck.

gr8owl hit the nail on the head. You be careful out there. You're too beautiful to go to jail.

Barbi-, who did you piss off to get stuck in Sterling ?