Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Betterthenjohnny

Newbie help in COS

15 posts in this topic

Hello,

I am new to this scene, and have had multiple rejections due to lack of references. Can someone possibly help me out with receiving references in COS?. Thanks!

I can't recall ever being asked for a reference by anybody in COS.  This should not be a problem for you.

My advice: Look at the COS Ads section of this web site.  Most of those girls would probably be happy to see you, provided you act reasonably and don't say the wrong things.

Or if you're feeling luck, take a look at COS BP.  Plenty of options there too.

Mike, that is the thing I have seen a few bp and the quality is horrendous lets be honest. I am looking for references to see the upscale women that are attractive and worth it. The upscale women do not allow BP for references.

15 minutes ago, MikeInCOSprings said:

Or if you're feeling luck, take a look at COS BP.  Plenty of options there too.

BP for a newbie?? NOOOOOOOO!!  Yes, there are a few very legitimate and wonderful ladies that advertise there and a few undiscovered gems just waiting to be found out.  But there are way too many scams, bait and switch, and even stings to be navigated safely UNTIL you get your sea legs and have been around the block a few times.

I learned the hard way long, long ago not to throw out recommended lists.  Pretty meaningless anyway because i have no idea if our tastes would remotely match.  Search the review section here with Colorado Springs (and Pueblo - no, really) in the location field.  Read and learn.   Think about p411 membership.  Yes check out the ads here. When in doubt - especially if someone off BP - ask about her under the 411 section of the forum.  Usually someone knows something or will try to research for you - but best to learn to research for yourself.  The good news is there are a LOT of good choices south of monument hill.

If all else fails the offer remains to newbies - pay me her full hour fee and I will go check her out and report back to you with findings!  (and if you believe that and take me up on, you are not ready for BP solo flying yet :cool:)

Yea, Ive noticed that trust me. I have done quite a few of BP and they are all scams and never remotely close to the same person as advertised. But I registered for ECCIE, but someone told me to check her that it was better for COS. Let's see what I can find on here lol the difference from Denver DTC providers to COS is like night and day its crazy.

4 minutes ago, Betterthenjohnny said:

Yea, Ive noticed that trust me. I have done quite a few of BP and they are all scams and never remotely close to the same person as advertised. But I registered for ECCIE, but someone told me to check her that it was better for COS. Let's see what I can find on here lol the difference from Denver DTC providers to COS is like night and day its crazy.

Oh ... oh ... I know.  Insult all the ladies in Springs.  That will work well for you!  If that is really what you think, drive your ass the hour to DTC and enjoy. :cool:

21 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

Oh ... oh ... I know.  Insult all the ladies in Springs.  That will work well for you!  If that is really what you think, drive your ass the hour to DTC and enjoy. :cool:

I agree with you gr8owl. I am a newbie just starting in Colorado springs and had no problem seeing a very nice lady. I also found her on this very site. Maybe his attitude is why he can't find anybody to see in Colorado springs

You guys are taking this a bit to the extreme, I just giving my honest opinion is that what the forums are for?. I have never seen any provider from this site but they all seem to look quite attractive. The ones that I have seen on BP have pictures of models and when you see them they are no where near what the picture is. I think we can all vouch for that nobody likes to be tricked. I look forward to meeting more high end providers which is my quest. No offense if you took my opinions personal. 

Yes, if they are on BP and look like models, then obviously common sense applies...

FWIW, I've had decent luck on BP.  Never had a bad experience, but I do my homework.

Another possibility: Use the Search feature of this site and filter by city.

I really think you're making this way to hard.  If you have money and half a brain, it's not that hard to get laid in this town.  And if it is, Denver's only an hour away.

3 hours ago, Betterthenjohnny said:

Hello,

I am new to this scene, and have had multiple rejections due to lack of references. Can someone possibly help me out with receiving references in COS?. Thanks!

Others here have chimed in on helping you with the tools & tips to get you going.

There is just no easy way around getting references, it takes a little time, patience, researching, making your choices & then phone calls.

32 minutes ago, MikeInCOSprings said:

Yes, if they are on BP and look like models, then obviously common sense applies...

FWIW, I've had decent luck on BP.  Never had a bad experience, but I do my homework.

Another possibility: Use the Search feature of this site and filter by city.

I really think you're making this way to hard.  If you have money and half a brain, it's not that hard to get laid in this town.  And if it is, Denver's only an hour away.

Im not making this hard at all, Im not sure what the big deal is. I asked a question that is all. Getting laid is not the hard part its finding a quality attractive lay, my standards my be different then others.

Guys you can close the thread, I will find a provider here to give me a reference and I can continue my journey lol not a biggie.

Your question was, how can I receive references.  The answer is, ask ladies you've seen to provide you a reference.  I think you meant to ask, how can I schedule with a lady when I don't have references, and then get her to be a reference for me in the future.  I, and it sounds like others, have not had a big problem with this.  A number of ladies post almost daily on this site for COS.  I know from experience that with some light screening, you should be able to get an appointment.  At the end of the session, just ask the YL if she would be willing to provide you a reference if asked.  Good luck.

22 hours ago, gr8owl said:

BP for a newbie?? NOOOOOOOO!!  Yes, there are a few very legitimate and wonderful ladies that advertise there and a few undiscovered gems just waiting to be found out.  But there are way too many scams, bait and switch, and even stings to be navigated safely UNTIL you get your sea legs and have been around the block a few times.

I learned the hard way long, long ago not to throw out recommended lists.  Pretty meaningless anyway because i have no idea if our tastes would remotely match.  Search the review section here with Colorado Springs (and Pueblo - no, really) in the location field.  Read and learn.   Think about p411 membership.  Yes check out the ads here. When in doubt - especially if someone off BP - ask about her under the 411 section of the forum.  Usually someone knows something or will try to research for you - but best to learn to research for yourself.  The good news is there are a LOT of good choices south of monument hill.

If all else fails the offer remains to newbies - pay me her full hour fee and I will go check her out and report back to you with findings!  (and if you believe that and take me up on, you are not ready for BP solo flying yet :cool:)

2nded on BP girls. It's like a box of chocolate. I've walked away at least 5 times upon the door opening and seeing a girl not even close to the girl in the ad. I live in sf but travel a lot and been a hobbyist for a lonnnnggg  time. Nice board you all have in CO. Reminds me a lot of our old red book. 

As a provider in the Springs,  I can tell you the quality you will find on this site is higher than back page, but you will be asked for some kind of screening info. Some list it in their ads, some on their website, some not at all. The trick here is to figure out who wants what. Just a tip, always be polite and willing to be screened.  If you're not wanting to do that, I don't know what to suggest. Also, don't start the conversation with, yeah you available.  Introduce yourself. And do not ask for services provided. Check reviews. 

22 hours ago, Mustang87 said:
13 hours ago, Melissa Sterling said:

As a provider in the Springs,  I can tell you the quality you will find on this site is higher than back page, but you will be asked for some kind of screening info. Some list it in their ads, some on their website, some not at all. The trick here is to figure out who wants what. Just a tip, always be polite and willing to be screened.  If you're not wanting to do that, I don't know what to suggest. Also, don't start the conversation with, yeah you available.  Introduce yourself. And do not ask for services provided. Check reviews. 

Awesome, thank you Melissa I appreciate it.

Will do. thanks