Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SabrinaLynn aka KatieCreme

Pictures

14 posts in this topic

How do I get my pictures added to my gallery? I thought I actually did this when creating my account.All I see if my profile picture...I'm a pretty hot lady and would just like to show off a little .. Thanks for any help!

Hope you get it figured out soon!

You have to set your profile picture in the forum side of your profile. your picture gallery is on the provider side of the profile with your other advertising info. If you click your name to go to your profile while in the discussion forum you will be able to add a profile pic.

1 hour ago, SabrinaLynn said:

How do I get my pictures added to my gallery? I thought I actually did this when creating my account.All I see if my profile picture...I'm a pretty hot lady and would just like to show off a little .. Thanks for any help!

Top of page click help, then providers. Somewhere around the 6th topic is adding phtos to gallery. Good luck!

3 hours ago, MrBigShot said:

Hope you get it figured out soon!

Yes sir...!

20 hours ago, SabrinaLynn said:

Thank you gr8owl

You are welcome. Nice pics! ;)

Well thanks I love taking pictures..

Edited by SabrinaLynn

We love, that you love, taking the pictures! Yes we do... haha! 😍

On 5/5/2016 at 9:21 AM, gr8owl said:

You are welcome. Nice pics! ;)

Very nice pics!

Thanks for posting them!

2 minutes ago, HenryFlyGuy said:

Yes thanks for sharing very beautiful.

Looks like your 411 has been answered......

2 minutes ago, Kaduk said:

Looks like your 411 has been answered......

Well I still haven't found really any info on her except pictures and that she is right up my alley with FBSM! And some of these pictures are the same ones she post online. Maybe more what I'm looking fro are some reviews which I found NONE! 

Edited by HenryFlyGuy

3 hours ago, HenryFlyGuy said:

Well I still haven't found really any info on her except pictures and that she is right up my alley with FBSM! And some of these pictures are the same ones she post online. Maybe more what I'm looking fro are some reviews which I found NONE! 

Pssst, Henry.  She can hear you.  Talk to her (pm, text, phone - one on one!!).  Or see my offer elsewhere - if you give me her full hour rate I will gladly go check her out for you and report back.  Although with this one I may ask for double her rate cause i'm thinking I may want to go back a second time - just to be thorough and certain you understand. LOL. Yes, I kid.  Kinda. :D