MsLeilaLovely

How long of a date do you truly enjoy?

40 posts in this topic

On 4/19/2016 at 11:00 AM, Scarlett Dayne said:

2 Hour and longer dates are most enjoyable for me because they seem like a Real Date ;-)

I have one question about this. What if we schedule a 2 hour session for our first date and we don't click? Maybe your looks don't work for me (You would have to grossly misrepresented for this to be the problem, but I know it happens to people from time to time) or maybe your personality is my polar opposite (e.g. you only talk about the last tractor pull you attended). From your postings here, you seem like you would be pretty fun to hang out with, so it probably wouldn't be an issue.  But what if it is? You at least can be comfortable with the fact that you're receiving the two hour rate, but I'm out both the time and the money. So, in this example it really is like an interminable real (bad) first date. ;-)

This really more hypothetical than anything.  I'm just wondering what you think.

1 hour ago, daaacz said:

I have one question about this. What if we schedule a 2 hour session for our first date and we don't click? Maybe your looks don't work for me (You would have to grossly misrepresented for this to be the problem, but I know it happens to people from time to time) or maybe your personality is my polar opposite (e.g. you only talk about the last tractor pull you attended). From your postings here, you seem like you would be pretty fun to hang out with, so it probably wouldn't be an issue.  But what if it is? You at least can be comfortable with the fact that you're receiving the two hour rate, but I'm out both the time and the money. So, in this example it really is like an interminable real (bad) first date. ;-)

This really more hypothetical than anything.  I'm just wondering what you think.

"Grossly misrepresented" is different from "we don't click."  Which is it? Part of the difficulty problem solving is when we don't know what we're trying to solve. 

Gross misrepresentation is my opportunity upon opening the door to choose a method of settlement.  "We don't click" is what I realized after saying "I do."  Today I count the money and time as getting off cheap.     

2 hours ago, daaacz said:

I also offer a 1 Hour Date... so problem solved ;-)~

Edited by Scarlett Dayne

10 minutes ago, Scarlett Dayne said:

I also offer a 1 Hour Date...

That was too easy.

8 minutes ago, daaacz said:

That was too easy.

Well... at least 1 thing in Life is easy lol. 

Everything else I have found threatens the very integrity of my hair follicles staying in place on my head LOL ;-)~

PullingOutHair.jpg

Edited by Scarlett Dayne

I have a ATF that I see pretty much on a regular basis and never anything less than 2 hours.  I'd prefer 3 hours from time to time.

23 hours ago, Happymon said:

"Grossly misrepresented" is different from "we don't click."  Which is it? Part of the difficulty problem solving is when we don't know what we're trying to solve. 

Gross misrepresentation is my opportunity upon opening the door to choose a method of settlement.  "We don't click" is what I realized after saying "I do."  Today I count the money and time as getting off cheap.     

If you read past the gross misrepresentation there was an "or" that would explain the not clicking part.

1 hour ago, Lucy Kitten said:

If you read past the gross misrepresentation there was an "or" that would explain the not clicking part.

I did read it.  Quite thoroughly in fact.  I understood it completely.  Gross misrepresentation remains, in my little struggling mind, quite a different thing than "not clicking."  Thank you so much for interpreting what I clearly understood. 

Half hour to start - to see if we are compatible.  Or, if MSOG is not available.

One hour has been my default and I can only think of once or twice that I've regretted it. However, lately I'm leaning toward shorter (30 mins) sessions for a variety of reasons. But, I think there is something lost as mentioned earlier. Whether it is worth the trade of a lighter "financial commitment," slightly easier scheduling or not, I don't know, but  expect I'll find out.