Being reviewed by a cop!!

16 posts in this topic

I'm not going to say this with 100% certainty,  but it is very smelly!!

So I used to live in Tucson  but I haven't lived there in almost a year. When I was a provider there I only saw people off of p411 and it was very very few and far between. I think 5 people total.  So I was slightly alarmed when a regular of mine contacting me yesterday.  He asked why I lied about moving to Denver.  In complete shock I started sending him pictures of the rockies and saying I hadn't lied and what he was talking about.  He said he saw I had a new Tucson review.  Ummm.  So I hop on here, on eccie. Nothing. I had received a new review on eccie but can't read the ros so I message him and ask if he had mentioned anything about Tucson.  Nope. Well I'm so confused at this point.  Then this morning I wake up to my hobby phone blowing up and emails asking for appts. I finally asked one of the gents where they saw this review.  It was on TER. I go to it and read it and the line right on it is "if you only have a little time in tucson go see spice" thankfully  we can read the ROS  from there.  As I'm reading it I know right out something isn't right. The activity list isn't even something that has been done in years. Well I had some friends dig around and the gent that wrote it has only just the one review.  If you know TER, you know many many many arrests come from there.  It is well known that cops are on that site day in and day out.  So it comes down to 2 things. Either a guy wrote it to receive the premium access which you gain by writing two, or its a LEO.  I tend to believe law enforcement since there is only just the one. It is such a common tactic in Arizona that law enforcement writes fake reviews to gain ladies trust and it's clear from TER that I don't use it often so maybe they were hoping it just would slip by.  I don't know.  I know I have nothing to worry about since they clearly don't realize I don't even live in Arizona any longer but it just gave me severe heebie  jeebies. I know that TER doesn't commonly remove reviews. But I have already contacted them so I hope they will. I just have never had this happen before. Creeped the hell out.  I don't have an aluminum foil hat on and I tend to be quite lax when it comes to the conspiracy bs  that some ladies and gents tend to like people freaking out, but this is one instance where it just seems so off.  

-sincerely 

The long winded (now freaked out) hooked. 

I would not stress too much, men are known to write fantasy reviews. As for our "men in blue or brown". They hobby too :) They write reviews too :) 

You did what you can, asked TER to remove the review. I would stop sending that client pictures from Colorado, it is really none of his business if you moved.

Keep screening people, that is really all you can do.

15 minutes ago, SpiceInCo said:

I'm not going to say this with 100% certainty,  but it is very smelly!!

Then this morning I wake up to my hobby phone blowing up and emails asking for appts. I finally asked one of the gents where they saw this review.  It was on TER. I go to it and read it and the line right on it is "if you only have a little time in tucson go see spice" thankfully  we can read the ROS  from there.  As I'm reading it I know right out something isn't right. The activity list isn't even something that has been done in years. Well I had some friends dig around and the gent that wrote it has only just the one review.  If you know TER, you know many many many arrests come from there.  It is well known that cops are on that site day in and day out.

This has happened to me, someone stole my pictures. Some guy gave me a review in a state and city I wasn't in. Thank god I had proof, I was here in Denver Colorado "I had major surgery that week."  So they removed it. I think they knew I was having surgery that week. I posted it on the board. So this was a chance for anyone to use my information.  

Guidelines for writing a review in TER, 15. We consider all reviews to be fictional stories that are posted by TER solely for entertainment purposes.

I just would never forgive myself if any gal ever was arrested because they saw a review of mine. Arizona is one for the scariest places to hobby. There is a sting weekly in either Tucson or Phoenix at any given time.  You can't trust any of the review boards. Denver had been amazing so far, but I never hobbied  in tucson for that sole reason. And ter is so infiltrated I wouldn't trust anything on that site 

Hunters don't douse themselves in human urine to go hunt for deer (bucks) as that would scare them all away lol... they use female deer (doe) urine to attract them.

I wouldn't be surprised if there was something nation wide going on... sooo just to be on the safe side... I would screen the f*** out of every guy you are not 100% certain is safe and legitimate... https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=prostitution+sting+March+2016

Then again we could be acting too paranoid, and it could always just be some guy who was looking for free access to the premium sections.

12 minutes ago, Scarlett Dayne said:

Hunters don't douse themselves in human urine to go hunt for deer (bucks) as that would scare them all away lol... they use female deer (doe) urine to attract them.

I wouldn't be surprised if there was something nation wide going on... sooo just to be on the safe side... I would screen the f*** out of every guy you are not 100% certain is safe and legitimate... https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=prostitution+sting+March+2016

Then again we could be acting too paranoid, and it could always just be some guy who was looking for free access to the premium sections.

Thank you for posting this link. Looks like March has been busy with busts. 

5 hours ago, SpiceInCo said:

I just would never forgive myself if any gal ever was arrested because they saw a review of mine. Arizona is one for the scariest places to hobby. There is a sting weekly in either Tucson or Phoenix at any given time.  You can't trust any of the review boards. Denver had been amazing so far, but I never hobbied  in tucson for that sole reason. And ter is so infiltrated I wouldn't trust anything on that site 

Wow, I've never been to Arizona to hobby. But based on what you've said, I'll definitely let the big rather than the little head think for me if I'm ever down there. Are there any boards besides TER or Eccie that cover that area? Or should one only go through p411?

http://m.tucson.com/news/blogs/police-beat/city-releases-hundreds-of-names-in-tucson-prostitution-probe/article_ccc84b22-1f79-11e5-a66a-f3b64af52f5c.html?mobile_touch=true

This was our biggest bust. 

The only site that's actually big down there is TER which is just way too infiltrated.  P411 is hit or miss. The hits I had from there are out of towners. Eccie Arizona is nothing but some wack job named davephx  that thinks he's the cop, lawyer, judge of the boards and just shoves legal crappy down your throat.  I can't stand that man.  

Good luck with TER they are definitely not known for removing reviews with ease. Keep the pressure on them and hopefully they will remove it quickly

Yeah I told them I will send them whatever they need and I have a review a day in denver and have receipts  from moving etc. Whatever they need and thankfully I already alerted them that I had moved to Denver last week so hopefully they take that in consideration.  All things considered it's a great review so I'm not rebuttaling  a shitty  one.  I hope they remove it :-(

11 hours ago, SpiceInCo said:

Yeah I told them I will send them whatever they need and I have a review a day in denver and have receipts  from moving etc. Whatever they need and thankfully I already alerted them that I had moved to Denver last week so hopefully they take that in consideration.  All things considered it's a great review so I'm not rebuttaling  a shitty  one.  I hope they remove it :-(

Maybe you'll have better luck trying to have it removed since it is a good review.

47 minutes ago, SpiceInCo said:

Effing aholes!!! Starts from the bottom.  Worthless!!!

It is worthless. Almighty TER is always right and unreachable.

Spice, it sucks that this is happening.  It is a reminder that though we really enjoy this hobby, taking care and being cautious has to be part of the deal.  And even when precautions are taken, there are few guarantees.  To me, it is a shame that so many resources are being used to "catch" consenting adults having fun and sharing pleasure.  I get that our hobby does not sit well with some people (at least with their public persona), but I would rather see resources being used to work on more pressing issues.

Hope you are able to get it resolved.

I'm just upset. I sent them copies of both my uhauls from when I moved. And every review since I have been here in the last week.  Like I pointed out, why would I go to Tucson for 200? Then magically jump back home here.  I think it's sad they aid in this.  The owners deserves to rot in prison.