oc_brittany

No-Show/No Contact

19 posts in this topic

Hi, 

Wondering if there is a thread/section where ladies can post or report no-shows & flakes. I'm normally very patient and understanding, but after having at least 7 no-shows in the short time I've been visiting, my patience is wearing a little thin. It really doesn't take that much time to send a text and say you're unable to make it. 

Thank you! 

xo, Brittany 

Just now, oc_brittany said:

Hi, 

Wondering if there is a thread/section where ladies can post or report no-shows & flakes. I'm normally very patient and understanding, but after having at least 7 no-shows in the short time I've been visiting, my patience is wearing a little thin. It really doesn't take that much time to send a text and say you're unable to make it. 

Thank you! 

xo, Brittany 

At this time TOB does not have a forum set up for this. I would recommend sending a PM/Email/Text to the Ladies you are connected with about this individual. They can then pass this info onto those they know so it can continue to spiderweb out.

Also, if you are on any Blacklisting sites; then post their info there. 

I can't wait until we have a ladies only spot here.  That's the one benefit of eccie. A men's only and ladies only lounge.  

13 minutes ago, SpiceInCo said:

A men's only and ladies only lounge.  

Guessing the ladies only lounge smells better.:cool:

Yes. And we actually flush....   

33 minutes ago, SpiceInCo said:

Yes. And we actually flush....   

Thats not a fair statement!!!    Men flush, many just cant hit the bowl:P

1 hour ago, crazyb said:

Thats not a fair statement!!!    Men flush, many just cant hit the bowl:P

And, after years of beatings, I now ALWAYS lower the toilet seat when I am finished.

This place cracks me up!  

A thread about NS-NC turns into a thread on potty habits and a thread on Social Media turns into one on antiquated communication devices!  :huh:

Good thing normal people don't read these forums!  They would never be able to follow the fast moving shiny object that resides in these forums!  

Edited by Riggo

3 hours ago, SpiceInCo said:

I can't wait until we have a ladies only spot here.  That's the one benefit of eccie. A men's only and ladies only lounge.  

Yes please! This is a tad off topic but SWOP Denver does have a bad date list, NC/NS doesn't apply to this particular forum but I think it would be great if we had a place to share that kind of information. Listserv ladies? You know where to find me...

I think it's a good idea for ladies to have that! More so that they have more time open to schedule with me and not timewasters!

Also, while sometimes the girls will smell nicer in the room, I've also noticed that often their rooms will be FAR more of a mess with half of them!

2 hours ago, Mya Midnight said:

Yes please! This is a tad off topic but SWOP Denver does have a bad date list, NC/NS doesn't apply to this particular forum but I think it would be great if we had a place to share that kind of information. Listserv ladies? You know where to find me...

How much do I have to pay to stay off the shit list?

3 hours ago, Riggo said:

This place cracks me up!  

A thread about NS-NC turns into a thread on potty habits and a thread on Social Media turns into one on antiquated communication devices!  :huh:

Good thing normal people don't read these forums!  They would never be able to follow the fast moving shiny object that resides in these forums!  

LOL, you and Kashmir are on a roll tonight. Got me crackin up anyway. Jeez, if each thread stayed course, how boring it would be. While I'm somewhat of a newbie, I've been communicating with Kashmir more than a minute now. The Social media thread has huge merit IMO and I could elaborate more but simply won't. As far as potty habits, well to each their own. A recent experience dictates potty habits can be fun too. LOL. Ahhhh I appreciate this forum, even the trolls. 

6 minutes ago, fishndude57 said:

LOL, you and Kashmir are on a roll tonight. Got me crackin up anyway. Jeez, if each thread stayed course, how boring it would be. While I'm somewhat of a newbie, I've been communicating with Kashmir more than a minute now. The Social media thread has huge merit IMO and I could elaborate more but simply won't. As far as potty habits, well to each their own. A recent experience dictates potty habits can be fun too. LOL. Ahhhh I appreciate this forum, even the trolls. 

Kashmir and I are always on a roll. We are trying to get a gig on the Tonight show, but we haven't been able to settle on the proper agent yet!  ;)

oc_brittany  

How well did you screen him? No need to get into specifics. Start keeping track of the NCNS to see if there is a pattern of any kind.

Be safe. 

17 hours ago, SpiceInCo said:

Some really good reading there, I just don't know why they call it ladies only. :eek:

36 minutes ago, boink36 said:

Some really good reading there, I just don't know why they call it ladies only. :eek:

Because it truly is Ladies only.

Unlike the men's only forum on Eccie, which any provider can get into with a prepaid Visa card (along with reading the intimate details of all reviews), or even the Men's forum on the old TOB, which it was obvious that the ladies could see,  the ladies forum is sealed up tighter than Dick's hatband.  If you are friends with a provider, and she lets you use her account, that is the only way you are going to see what's in there.

Probably as it should be.  The ladies need a safe place to discuss problem clients. I just wish there was a similar truly safe, private place for guys to talk safely, too.  I have a couple of "hobby issues" I could use some private guy-to-guy and hobbyist-to-hobbyist advice on, and the family priest is not a good resource for this.  

Oh well.  I am a rock.  I am an island.

Sadly though, you men are a lot better about posting then ladies are.  I made a blacklist post in the LL  and it went no where.  Eccie isn't big in Denver, but in West Texas, we survived off of it. Guys in the ML mainly use it as a 411 section even though that's what Request and Iso  is for, and sometimes ranting and raving about bad experiences. Where as the LL is usually used for clients that were abusive, flaky, time wasters etc.  It's also a good spot for quick references.  In West Texas we had a list of good to go's,  where a provider who saw a gent wrote his handle in, and traveling ladies just went right there and had references right in front of them. Almost as this site does.  

I think if I am correct TOB is going through some major changes just from what I've read, and I'm sure as time goes on, more men's only and ladies only areas will come to light,  I don't see eccie becoming big here, so I just switch back and forth between the two.  

I promise we are not nearly as juicy and fun in the LL as you gents are in the men's lounge, we don't sit in there all day talking about the new best vibrators, or guys that gave us massive orgasms. Lol. I shit you not we just had a thread not in CO where a lady asked how often providers shower, and she went on to explain she only whore  bathes between appointments.  

It's not very interesting lol.  

I think I am learning that I'm incapable of just writing a sentence!

-sincerely the long winded hooker!

good topic. I personally do everything I possibly can to keep appointments. In the rare event it becomes unavoidable that I must cancel or re-schedule I make contact to advise. I have never been guilty of NCNS. However, I did once have to cancel within a few hours of the appointment and I did make contact to let the provider know and I was basically brought to task, and threatened with a black list. I don't think that was fair. On the other hand, I have set appointments for a few days in advance and due to circumstances had to cancel 1 or 2 days before. So far I havent had any clearly negative vibes from the providers but I get the feeling they are not happy, like not replying to the cancelation message. 

7 NCNS's in a short time is very frustrating I'm sure. I just hope your discontent doesnt apply to us who may have to be discreet while partaking in the hobby we enjoy so much. 

I'm not an active participant--as a matter of fact this is my first post/reply on TOB--but I agree that TOB should implement a ladies' only area.  For the most part, the risks they take are greater than those of us hobbyists and they need a place where they can discuss important issues in private.  I appreciate that TOB is an open forum where both providers and hobbyists can discuss topics, but I've noticed that hobbyist comments in some situations are either irrelevant or under-informed. These comments often derail the conversation. We all have opinions and we LOVE to share them, but sometimes our inexperience in a matter can just muddy the waters.

My two cents, maybe even less.