Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
abigailfox

Just a quick PSA. I am not, or ever was Janell

12 posts in this topic

I am not Janell. My p411 was suspended because some idiot assumed I was...and I took too long to respond to a ref from 2014. I was busy....this is a PSA only. I am trying to sort it out with p411 now. That's all. Carry on ;)

Will the real Janell  please stand up ( in my best Eminem voice) 

Lol

I'm guessing, I may be wrong Janell wasn't a great person? You've been nothing but gracious to me. 

1 hour ago, Riggo said:

I'm not Janell either!

Neither am I, but I have fond memories of my time spent with Janell.  I just back and re-read my review and it brought a smile to a couple of places on my body. ;)

Abigail, I hope you get it straightened out with P411.  It sucks when things like this happen.  Making good connections and hobbying have enough challenges, and something like this just makes it even more challenging.  I kinda figure that anything that impedes the intended fun and frolic of this hobby just plain sucks (in the negative meaning of the word).

I broke the beaverton dam! But I am also not Janell. Nor do I have any clue what is going on, but today is a good day to troll.

On 3/12/2016 at 10:28 AM, SpiceInCo said:

On 3/12/2016 at 10:28 AM, SpiceInCo said:

I'm guessing, I may be wrong Janell wasn't a great person? You've been nothing but gracious to me. 

Janell was good. She wouldn't pass a pee test, even with the new legal stuff. Reliable though. Changed her name a few times. Think she used Abigail for a while. 

From my experience, the real Janell was not a nice person.  

She changed her name to Abigail.  

Then Abigailfox shows up about the same time?

Such a coincidence .  I am glad we got that cleared up.

On 3/12/2016 at 11:28 AM, average1 said:

Neither am I, but I have fond memories of my time spent with Janell.  I just back and re-read my review and it brought a smile to a couple of places on my body. ;)

Abigail, I hope you get it straightened out with P411.  It sucks when things like this happen.  Making good connections and hobbying have enough challenges, and something like this just makes it even more challenging.  I kinda figure that anything that impedes the intended fun and frolic of this hobby just plain sucks (in the negative meaning of the word).

Average1 and I are thinking about the same Janell. She was Sexy Abigail, fka Janell when I met her. Probably as close to an ATF as I've had. Yeah, great times! Very sweet woman and VERY orgasmic! Too bad she moved.

Ok that explains it when I was screaming out, Oh Janell, why you would never answer.  :trampoline:

3 hours ago, Hvnaball2 said:

Average1 and I are thinking about the same Janell. She was Sexy Abigail, fka Janell when I met her. Probably as close to an ATF as I've had. Yeah, great times! Very sweet woman and VERY orgasmic! Too bad she moved.

Yep...we are thinking (fondly) about the same lady.  She was Abigail when I saw her, but somehow the Janell name stuck in my head.  I just went back and re-read my review and it brought back fond memories. ;)