geecue2

DFK and ATF's

67 posts in this topic

Lol I love all of this. When you're a bad at something do you do it because you think you're supposed to or do you like it because you don't know you're bad at it? I just want people to be real with me. If you didn't like it or don't want it tell me and I won't do it. I enjoy the same respects in return 👄

4 hours ago, sweetkarizmatic said:

Lol I love all of this. When you're a bad at something do you do it because you think you're supposed to or do you like it because you don't know you're bad at it? I just want people to be real with me. If you didn't like it or don't want it tell me and I won't do it. I enjoy the same respects in return 👄

Hell make like the Olympic Greek Goddess Nike and Just Go For IT!!!!!

1 hour ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Hell make like the Olympic Nike Goddess and Just Go For Greek !!!!!

JUST  DO IT!!!!!

Edited by Kaduk
I fixed it for you......

On 3/13/2016 at 11:14 AM, Guest said:

Lmao!!!!!! Oh Kashmir let's go smack em together!! 

I could go on and on and on about that! ! There was this one guy, no one from here, old site, who that was all he wanted was DATY but he wanted to stay down there for 45 minutes and he swears he's the best at it.  If you can envision an old man with loose dentures trying to eat a steak, that was what it was like.  

Like every other good hooker says, if only I could write a book! !!

Just wondering why anyone of you girls couldn’t write a book. It would be the kind of book I would read as I enjoy a book with lots of sex and naughty details and I know that all you girls have them.  I can just imagine one of you getting rich and doing all the talk show circuits. 

18 hours ago, Pittbull said:

Just wondering why anyone of you girls couldn’t write a book. It would be the kind of book I would read as I enjoy a book with lots of sex and naughty details and I know that all you girls have them.  I can just imagine one of you getting rich and doing all the talk show circuits. 

A former TOB lady (now retired) actually did write a book and it was for sale in Amazon.

The book was titled The Art of the Courtesan.  Or something like that.  I never did read it but she told me about it.

I agree, the ladies have to have some pretty wild, interesting stories they can tell.

Kissing is one of my favorite things about seeing a girl.  I've had numerous say "I don't kiss", or "Not on the first meeting" haha.  I've also had plenty who will do it, but it's like kissing a windshield wiper out of whack or something, lol.  They will keep their mouth open and the tongue just goes crazy trying not to touch yours.  The ones that will do it and do it with passion always end up high on my list of favorite providers.  For me, it makes me feel like she does not mind being with me and may actually enjoy spending time with me.  

On 4/15/2023 at 10:40 AM, ilovewomen said:

A former TOB lady (now retired) actually did write a book and it was for sale in Amazon.

The book was titled The Art of the Courtesan.  Or something like that.  I never did read it but she told me about it.

I agree, the ladies have to have some pretty wild, interesting stories they can tell.

I’m in the process…