Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
petey-9950

Katie

32 posts in this topic

Did anyone else notice that Katie Creme is back posting on BP in the Body Rub section?  Newbies beware.

Buyer Beware. Katie Cream is not on my list of BSC. She has never outed anyone that I'm aware of. 

She just does falsely advertise her services. She offers FS in the ad, but when you arrive, you only get the "reverse cow girl hand job with a clove." lol

Im sorry but this was funny as shit. I couldn't help myself. :D:D:D

For-Rent-Scam.jpg

Edited by Nikki Holiday

11 hours ago, Nikki Holiday said:

She offers FS in the ad, but when you arrive, you only get the "reverse cow girl hand job with a clove." lol

She actually uses spices during her sessions? My personal favorite is Herbs de Provence but sometimes if a clove is all that's offered, I'd be rude to turn it down.

1 hour ago, MisterBigShot said:

She actually uses spices during her sessions? My personal favorite is Herbs de Provence but sometimes if a clove is all that's offered, I'd be rude to turn it down.

I prefer cumin for sessions. Especially cumin her mouth.

I once had a friend who's BF kept insisting (in a not nice way) on a BJ. She filled her mouth with Cayenne and went to town. She said he treated her with more respect after that, but they didn't date anymore either. 

1 hour ago, Bit Banger said:

I once had a friend who's BF kept insisting (in a not nice way) on a BJ. She filled her mouth with Cayenne and went to town. She said he treated her with more respect after that, but they didn't date anymore either. 

Geez! What happened to a little Romance? Although I'm not advocating being spiteful, it sounds like he got what he deserved. Treat a lady with respect and you're more likely to reap the benefits, i.e. a more adventurous sex life with your partner.  Relationship 101

1 hour ago, MisterBigShot said:

Geez! What happened to a little Romance? ...

Seldom found in bottom of s bottle 😱

16 hours ago, Nikki Holiday said:

Buyer Beware. Katie Cream is not on my list of BSC. She has never outed anyone that I'm aware of. 

She just does falsely advertise her services. She offers FS in the ad, but when you arrive, you only get the "reverse cow girl hand job with a clove." lol

Im sorry but this was funny as shit. I couldn't help myself. :D:D:D

For-Rent-Scam.jpg

For someone who speaks so often about all of the suffering she's endured from so many venomous BSC providers, perhaps it would be wise not to partake in poking fun - especially at the expense of one that is clearly not the most mentally balanced as it is.  Just a suggestion.  Oftentimes, those who deal with excessive drama in their lives usually do their fair part to invite it.  Just saying xoxo

55 minutes ago, Danielle Rae said:

For someone who speaks so often about all of the suffering she's endured from so many venomous BSC providers, perhaps it would be wise not to partake in poking fun.Oh looks who talking, :eek: remember that little email you have sent to me over the past few days, :cool:?  Perhaps, you should apply your own advise to yourself, before you begin in on me. :D Your just upset because, I told you I don't care in my reply, and I will not side with you, nor will I fall for any kind of BullShit. 

- especially at the expense of one that is clearly not the most mentally balanced as it is.  

You shouldn't accuse her of being "not the most mentally balanced", now that was stupid on your part. :P I actually said she is not bat shit crazy, I'm not the one who accused Katie of being "mentally imbalanced" you did

As far as I'm concerned there nothing wrong with Katie. She basically lies about her services. How she chooses to go about it is kinda funny. Those are based on facts. Hell Katie has even come the board and ask for forgiveness, and apologized and has admitted it publicly.

Just a suggestion.

You can keep your suggestion. Apply your suggestion to yourself, before you begin giving advice to me. Remember to not insult the person your pretending to look like your sticking up for, and yet your insulting her at the same time to attack me.

Oftentimes, those who deal with excessive drama in their lives usually do their fair part to invite it.  

After last nights email from you, I would agree.  

Just saying xoxo

Duces!!! xoxo

Edited by Nikki Holiday

Nikki - I wish you would utilize your brain sometimes. I'm not the one who claims to have suffered from so many wicked nasty attacks from other providers.  I'm not the one who claims to receive emails from BSC providers containing lists of numerous providers who hate her for "no reason."  I am not the one who claims her family has suffered from the actions of spiteful angry venomous BSC providers.   You can't make it through a day without reminding all of us how victimized you have been by all of the above.   Yet you don't seem to have enough common sense to avoid instigating the situations you claim to have suffered so dearly from.  I wasn't attacking you - my observation/suggestion was sincere.  Take from it what you will.  :rolleyes:  

Furthermore, yes your comments of Katie were based on facts.  Mine were too for that matter.   It's also a "FACT" that we are all gonna die someday.  Doesn't mean we should hop-scotch across highway traffic - does it?  

Just now, Danielle Rae said:

Nikki - I wish you would utilize your brain sometimes. I'm not the one who claims. to have suffered from so many wicked nasty attacks from other providers.

DUHHHHH LOL Apparently, you cant read they publicly admitted it. There is no claim. You can continue to insult me all you want.   

I'm not the one who claims to receive emails from BSC providers containing lists of numerous providers who hate her for "no reason."  I am not the one who claims her family has suffered from the actions of spiteful angry venomous BSC providers. You can't make it through a day without reminding all of us how victimized you have been by all of the above.  

I actually didn't remind anyone you did. lol 

Yet you don't seem to have enough common sense to avoid instigating the situations you claim to have suffered so dearly from.  I wasn't attacking you - my observation/suggestion was sincere.  Take from it what you will.  :rolleyes:  

Looks like your wanting to argue with me. Take to private pm. 

13 minutes ago, Danielle Rae said:

Furthermore, yes your comments of Katie were based on facts.

Then you have no valid argument here with me. 

Mine were too for that matter.  

If she so as you said "mentally imbalanced off", enlighten the guys, why they should stay away from Katie. Don't just claim it, tell us why? 

Because Im not aware, I'm sure not everyone one else either, of "katie being mentally imbalanced." She is simply 3G with a funny twist, and cute as shit. lol  :D

It's also a "FACT" that we are all gonna die someday.  

Im not dead yet, so I'm not worried about that either. 

Doesn't mean we should hop-scotch across highway traffic - does it?  

Perhaps you get to it. 

Edited by Nikki Holiday

"DUHHHHH LOL Apparently, you cant read they publicly admitted it. There is no claim "  Which validates my suggestion all the more, duh!  It's pretty clear which one of us struggles with reading/comprehension.    Nevermind - I should know better than to try to have a logical conversation with you.  It's impossible.

I'll try asking nicely. Will both of you please stop? 

2 minutes ago, Danielle Rae said:

"DUHHHHH LOL Apparently, you cant read they publicly admitted it. There is no claim "  Which validates my suggestion all the more, duh!  It's pretty clear which one of us struggles with reading/comprehension.    Nevermind - I should know better than to try to have a logical conversation with you.  It's impossible.

Its impossible because I don't tolerate bullshit. Yes, I suffer from dyslexia. Yes, you should "Nevermind" 

8 minutes ago, easyfriend33 said:

Danielle Rae started it. 

Back to conversation, now why is Katie Cream Mentally Imbalanced, you cant say some one is if your not going to say why they are? 

Edited by Nikki Holiday

Ok - although it's clearly a waste of energy, I will try to explain this to you or  break it down to a level you can grasp

However I have a company arriving now so I it will have to wait just a few.  

28 minutes ago, easyfriend33 said:

If we wait long enough, perhaps Katie Creme will join them in this discussion...

Just now, MisterBigShot said:

If we wait long enough, perhaps Katie Creme will join them in this discussion...

If only we had a blow up pool and some mud.

1 minute ago, easyfriend33 said:

If only we had a blow up pool and some mud.

Why are you and Big Shot fighting? tsk tsk. 

8 minutes ago, Lucy Kitten said:

Why are you and Big Shot fighting? tsk tsk. 

LMFAO!

40 minutes ago, MisterBigShot said:

Im sure Katie Cream would like to know why, Daniella Rae has publicly accused her of being Mentally Imbalanced. Just because she chooses 3g services doesn't make her BSC, nor does it make her Mentally Imbalanced. lol To be fair on Katie, Iv never had a guy say she was crazy, nor have they ever said she was bat shit crazy.  Despite Katies advertising.

Edited by Nikki Holiday

I can, I paid her for FS outcall a year ago and barely got a hand job.   She can't communicate and in my opinion NUTS?   But I just ordered popcorn cause I enjoy a good cat fight at times.

I don't know Katie and have not had the pleasure of being ripped-off by her. It's only Thursday, so there's still time left this week. She seems like a real cutie but doesn't offer the services she advertises and has disappointed many who've been duped into making an appointment to see her...her negative reviews show this pattern of non-service and thus she's been labeled here as a "Rip-Off" Artist. I'll have to take Petey's word on her instability and will also take Nikki at her word that she hasn't made the BSC list...yet.

Edited by MisterBigShot

Nikki hate to break it to ya but any person who has seen the plethora of forum threads pertaining to KC - at least any person with a trace of intelligence - could form the same reasonable and logical conclusion that this individual may not be one of the most mentally balanced.    I'm sorry that you have chosen to once again make an ass of yourself.  I truly am.  Additionally, any reasonable person can understand the point I was making was not about KC - the point was that someone who asserts to have experienced such ruthless, venomous, wicked attacks by BSC providers who, according to you, have gone to such great lengths to make your life such hell - perhaps posting derogatory threads poking fun at other providers isn't the best way to prevent such malicious drama.    It really isn't that deep of a concept to grasp.  

And in response to your PM, I have no clue what "flagging your ads" means but I assure you there is no conspiracy at play here.  I went to your profile to find your email address and if that somehow "flagged" your account in some fashion it was unintentional.   Maybe you should stop trying to read so deep into things in an attempt to twist them around to suit your delusional perception of reality and instead see the obvious and intended message.

On ‎2‎/‎18‎/‎2016 at 3:54 PM, Nikki Holiday said:

Im sure Katie Cream would like to know why, Daniella Rae has publicly accused her of being Mentally Imbalanced. Just because she chooses 3g services doesn't make her BSC, nor does it make her Mentally Imbalanced. lol To be fair on Katie, Iv never had a guy say she was crazy, nor have they ever said she was bat shit crazy.  Despite Katies advertising.

I think it is obvious that she is/was knowingly ripping people off. IMHO anyone capable of doing that is mentally imbalanced.

8 minutes ago, mj76 said:

I think it is obvious that she is/was knowingly ripping people off. IMHO anyone capable of doing that is mentally imbalanced.

I don't think she is mentally ill or suffers from a mental illness. Id like to know what mental illness she has been diagnosed with. 

As Iv said before she lies about her services, we all know know this and offers a 3g. Yes this is ripping the guys off because she lied right? If this is the case.... lets say a provider is a BBW is advertising herself as Full Figured provider not as fat as she really is, this means she a liar and has mental issues right? I mean after all she too pulled a fast one. And this mean she is ripping you boys off. See where I'm going with this one....