Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MrFister

Satisfaction

Satisfaction   28 members have voted

1. 1. As a client, do you believe that you really satisfy your provider-partner during your session?

• All of the time
    • Most of the time
    • Occasionally
    • Who knows?
    • Who cares?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

11 posts in this topic

Jez' rant about being shorted and sexually frustrated got me thinking about whether we, as clients, believe that we can really satisfy our partners

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jadvt7CbH1o

I don't know and I don't care. Belief should be reserved for things like UFOs and Sasquatch as these are more likely than the REAL SATISFACTION of my provider- partner during a session. 

Being careful to speak only for myself here. I make no pretense of channeling the Morman :cool:

Just to be cautions, I checked "Most of the Time" but I actually think it should be "All of The Time," so long as the definition of "satisfaction" is that she is satisfied because she achieved her goal of bringing me to an orgasm.

19 minutes ago, Badboy said:

Just to be cautions, I checked "Most of the Time" but I actually think it should be "All of The Time," so long as the definition of "satisfaction" is that she is satisfied because she achieved her goal of bringing me to an orgasm.

I wouldn't (couldn't?) claim that 100% of the time. 😁

Who knows? Some are better actors than others. A pro expecting to get off every time is gonna be disappointed a lot of the time, though. If we all had someone around who could do that consistently, we wouldn't be hiring the pros...

I marked occasionally. Some girls obviously are getting off, and some clearly aren't or may not even want to or be able. I prefer it if she does, but that isn;t why I'm there.

I always satisfy the ladies I've met. I've met their criteria for satisfaction 100% of the time.

1- I show up with great hygiene.

2- I leave the agreed on donation

3- I leave when my time is up.

I show up at the agreed upon time

I offer an agreed upon donation (sometimes with a tip)

I have excellent hygiene

I leave when time is up

I schedule again and repeat

I'm not conceited enough to keep score of whether or not the YL achieves an orgasm. If she does, great for her. If she doesn't, does it really matter? It's been my experience that providers aren't in this for sexual satisfaction, rather to pay their rent and other living expenses. (Translation...providers seldom achieve orgasm with MBS)

Probably not but the fake O is always appreciated.