Bora Bora

Men over 60 purchase more sex as they age

8 posts in this topic

Interesting article:

Men over 60 who pay for sex use less protection and purchase more sex as they age

Los Angeles, CA (January 6, 2015) A new study published today in the American Journal of Men's Health (a SAGE journal) surveyed American men between the ages of 60 and 84 who pay for sex and found that the older they were, the more frequently they paid for sex and the more likely they were to have experienced unprotected sexual intercourse multiple times with their favorite commercial sex providers.

"There is a nearly universal perception that older men do not pay for, or even engage sexually with regular frequency," said lead study author Dr. Christine Milrod... Full article here

Women over 60 tend to lose interest in sex. Men don't. Not exactly rocket science. 

7 hours ago, Bora Bora said:

Interesting article:

Men over 60 who pay for sex use less protection and purchase more sex as they age

Los Angeles, CA (January 6, 2015) A new study published today in the American Journal of Men's Health (a SAGE journal) surveyed American men between the ages of 60 and 84 who pay for sex and found that the older they were, the more frequently they paid for sex and the more likely they were to have experienced unprotected sexual intercourse multiple times with their favorite commercial sex providers.

"There is a nearly universal perception that older men do not pay for, or even engage sexually with regular frequency," said lead study author Dr. Christine Milrod... Full article here

Good thing I have a few years before being 60 and I have to pay for sex!  Oh wait.... Never mind!

Some of us are divorced (after a long term marriage) and don't really want a new serious relationship, but still want female companionship of the horizontal variety.  I like the idea of no strings attached, yet truly enjoy getting to know some of the fine ladies on TOB.  I also enjoy the ability to have some variety in my sex life with different partners.  Each lady I have seen has their own special talent and I really appreciate those talents depending on my moods. That combination has made for some wonderful encounters over the past 3+ years for me. So yeah, I pay for companionship, but still play safely, and I like it that way.

9 hours ago, Bora Bora said:

Interesting article:

When I was in 20's, I said I'd never pay for sex, had many women @ my beck and call, so why the hell should I?

When I was in my early 30's, still had troves of women to see and be with, so still no.

When I was in my late 30's, suddenly it seemed the supply of available women disappeared, most of them married with families. With no real outlet, that's when I first ventured into the hobby. Unfortunately, it was @ one of the legal brothels in Nevada, cost me a ton, left me less than satisfied. Almost made me want to quit the hobby.

Then in my early 40's is when the web opened up new adventures into the hobby, found many early escapades also less than gratifying. After the appearance of boards like this, my liaisons proved to be much more fruitful.

In my 50's, told myself I'd quit by age 60, because I'd be too old and lose interest. Here I am in my 60's and continuing to explore the world of possibilities in the hobby with probably no end in sight. One part of the article that I would disagree with is the contention of lack of protection, with the exception of oral, that's something I've never considered.

One thing that has kept my interest in the hobby is that the number of participating providers has increased exponentially since I started. Perhaps, some of the providers are finding it to be a lucrative alternative career, especially the number of younger providers that have become participants.

Edited by amcbl1
Addtional content

22 hours ago, amcbl1 said:

When I was in 20's, I said I'd never pay for sex, had many women @ my beck and call, so why the hell should I?

When I was in my early 30's, still had troves of women to see and be with, so still no.

When I was in my late 30's, suddenly it seemed the supply of available women disappeared, most of them married with families. With no real outlet, that's when I first ventured into the hobby. Unfortunately, it was @ one of the legal brothels in Nevada, cost me a ton, left me less than satisfied. Almost made me want to quit the hobby.

Then in my early 40's is when the web opened up new adventures into the hobby, found many early escapades also less than gratifying. After the appearance of boards like this, my liaisons proved to be much more fruitful.

In my 50's, told myself I'd quit by age 60, because I'd be too old and lose interest. Here I am in my 60's and continuing to explore the world of possibilities in the hobby with probably no end in sight. One part of the article that I would disagree with is the contention of lack of protection, with the exception of oral, that's something I've never considered.

One thing that has kept my interest in the hobby is that the number of participating providers has increased exponentially since I started. Perhaps, some of the providers are finding it to be a lucrative alternative career, especially the number of younger providers that have become participants.

20's - couldn't afford it.

30's - Got married, didn't need it, plus due to the new financial load, couldn't afford it.

40's - Still didn't have to have it, couldn't afford it (see above).

50's - Can afford it, by being careful and really need it! :-)

For the wives: when you are a young attractive wife it is easy to be unfaithful. But know this- if we catch you, when you are old and your beauty has waned, and ice cream and the cat are your comforts, we men will comfort ourselves with young supple c cups, and dine on youthful moist labias, and with not one ounce of guilt. Hats off to the wonderful ladies of the profession, maintaining the honour and dignity of men who married unfaithful women everywhere. He who plays last wins. 

On 1/6/2016 at 10:36 AM, Bora Bora said:

Interesting article:

Really? Darn it, I old enough now...I need to get out more and catch up...