Lucy Kitten

Would you rather.....

46 posts in this topic

Whatever you do, don't tell me the truth!  Give me a sweet, soft lie.  For example: "Sweetie, I hear that your dick is so big that I am afraid of hurting little delicate me."

I prefer the truth, but how it is delivered can make a huge difference to me.    Maybe some people have to be told in a brutal way, but for some of us, that is not necessary.   If someone doesn't think we would be a good fit, based on the reviews I have posted or screening info from the ladies I have been fortunate to see, I would appreciate knowing so that a "less than fun" time can be avoided by both of us.  My hope is that if the lady does not think we would be compatible, I hope she lets me know. Having meetings that are mutually beneficial, monetarily (only for time and companionship) and with shared pleasure, is my goal in this hobby.  For that to happen, I want all parties involved to look forward to, and have, a pleasure filled time.

9 hours ago, Lucy Kitten said:

It's tacky and rude when you see it in writing. Incompatible is the best answer, often times if you give an honest reason you get a response like Campers. The best answer to give in a providers situation is one that can't really have a come back. Gentle but firm because no has to really mean no.

I would disagree.  If a lovely lady doesn't want to see fat guys or guys over a certain age, listing it in the ad is not rude or distasteful, those are her preferences.  A lot of ladies don't seem to have an issue with listing I don't want to see a guy under 30 or AA men, so why can't ads list upper age requirements?

Incompatible is incompatible, why not put that out front?  I understand it is not that cut and dry.  Some ladies may not like fat guys, but if the fat guy is a gentleman and has a great personality that may make a difference and make him an exception.  I just don't understand how a lady with a strict age policy wouldn't put that in her ads and save everyone time.

3 hours ago, Riggo said:

I would disagree.  If a lovely lady doesn't want to see fat guys or guys over a certain age, listing it in the ad is not rude or distasteful, those are her preferences.  A lot of ladies don't seem to have an issue with listing I don't want to see a guy under 30 or AA men, so why can't ads list upper age requirements?

Incompatible is incompatible, why not put that out front?  I understand it is not that cut and dry.  Some ladies may not like fat guys, but if the fat guy is a gentleman and has a great personality that may make a difference and make him an exception.  I just don't understand how a lady with a strict age policy wouldn't put that in her ads and save everyone time.

No heavy breathers

No guys over 300lbs

No one under 30

No one over 50

No black guys

No leprechauns

Don't be weird on the phone/text/email

No red heads

No Swedes

No nasty toenails

The lists can go on forever, that's what I mean by tacky and ugly on the eyes. I think most ladies that have policies in place do put it in their ads. But a lot of deal breakers are pretty obvious and don't really need to be listed. A fat guy having a good personality isn't really the point. True story my box spring was broken by a very heavy gentleman and in the future I would like to avoid that. He could be the nicest guy in the world but he could still break my mattress. That's why just plain old incompatibility should be an acceptable answer. No means no. Extra convincing after being told no is just pushy. Also intuition is one of the best tools we have, if a provider feels like it wont be a good session they need to listento that instinct and save everyone from a not so fun time.

We also don't know who the provider is that happy camper is referring to. She could very well have that listed in her ad but chose to ignore because like he said he looks much younger. I wouldn't just assume that ladies don't list their preferences because more often than not they do. Clients often times disregard our sites and ads in favor of pictures and phone numbers.

14 hours ago, Lucy Kitten said:

Edited by a_happycamper_12
personal

ummm.....Lucy, in the "don't lie about your age" thread you imply that it's OK for the ladies to shave a few years if they actually look younger:

On 10/25/2015 at 10:27 PM, Lucy Kitten said:

kinda the exact reason we lie. Why would her business suffer if she was honest? Because guys would think she's too old even despite how great she looks. It's why we lie because too many men think 40 is old.

Yet, you tell Happy Camper that the age he looks versus his real age should be irrelevant to the provider?

On 12/12/2015 at 8:03 AM, a_happycamper_12 said:

Straight up please. Then I won't waste my time or her's asking further. I had one lady here say she didn't want to see me because of my age. I am over 55. Been told I look in my 40's. (Not bragging just saying). At any rate I won't bother asking her again.

15 hours ago, Lucy Kitten said:

Why would you ask her again? Her answer seemed pretty straightforward and what age you really look like is irrelevant.

Edited by Keyser

7 hours ago, Keyser said:

ummm.....Lucy, in the "don't lie about your age" thread you imply that it's OK for the ladies to shave a few years if they actually look younger:

Yet, you tell Happy Camper that the age he looks versus his real age should be irrelevant to the provider?

That's a silly comparison. I was referring to ladies lying about their age because men think 40 makes a woman old. I for one don't lie about my age and in the context of the don't lie about your age conversation that comment  made more sense. I never said it was OK what I said was women feel pressure and that's why they lie. Totally different conversation.

Camper's looks versus real age don't really matter. He was told NO that is what matters.

10 hours ago, Lucy Kitten said:

That's a silly comparison. I was referring to ladies lying about their age because men think 40 makes a woman old. I for one don't lie about my age and in the context of the don't lie about your age conversation that comment  made more sense. I never said it was OK what I said was women feel pressure and that's why they lie. Totally different conversation.

Camper's looks versus real age don't really matter. He was told NO that is what matters.

But what if he had lied?  Would that have been ok if his looks permit him to get away with it?

1 hour ago, Keyser said:

But what if he had lied?  Would that have been ok if his looks permit him to get away with it?

The point that you keep missing is that the reason doesn't have to be legitimate.Again I still didn't say lying about age was OK If a guy is lying about his age to see providers then that's just whatever. The bottom line is if you're told no it means no. Your making an argument that doesn't exist and your conflated two conversations that have nothing to do with one another.

These are the reasons why ladies are not totally honest about why they don't want to see someone. Dude was told no and you're trying to argue the why of the no, there is none beyond the reason he was given that matters.

On 12/14/2015 at 8:43 AM, Lucy Kitten said:
11 minutes ago, Lucy Kitten said:

The point that you keep missing is that the reason doesn't have to be legitimate.Again I still didn't say lying about age was OK If a guy is lying about his age to see providers then that's just whatever. The bottom line is if you're told no it means no. Your making an argument that doesn't exist and your conflated two conversations that have nothing to do with one another.

These are the reasons why ladies are not totally honest about why they don't want to see someone. Dude was told no and you're trying to argue the why of the no, there is none beyond the reason he was given that matters.

I believe Keyser's point is that if a_happycamper12 had lied about his age and truly did look 40, he could have seen the lady.  It's all the same.

24 minutes ago, Riggo said:

that's not necessarily the case. the reason may not have been the truth just the easiest way to let someone down. which is why I keep saying guys need to just accept when they're told no and not try and find ways to tell a lady her decision is wrong.

On 12/14/2015 at 8:43 AM, Lucy Kitten said:
10 minutes ago, Lucy Kitten said:

that's not necessarily the case. the reason may not have been the truth just the easiest way to let someone down. which is why I keep saying guys need to just accept when they're told no and not try and find ways to tell a lady her decision is wrong.

I am not arguing with you Lucy.  I prefer and will accept any no as opposed to a an uncomfortable encounter.

All of us are just speculating at this point.  All we have is that Camper said he was denied service because he was 55+ and his claims that he looks 40.  We have no idea of what other communication occurred.

Edited by Riggo

Any of the above.  It really doesn't matter.  It's a big ocean, and if a provider makes it hard to schedule for whatever reason, most of us will just look elsewhere.

I supposed that if you tell the truth, you will avoid follow-ups from the 99% of the non-psychos who will get that you're not interested.  But I also suppose you have that other 1% to worry about....

10 hours ago, Riggo said:

I am not arguing with you Lucy.  I prefer and will accept any no as opposed to a an uncomfortable encounter.

All of us are just speculating at this point.  All we have is that Camper said he was denied service because he was 55+ and his claims that he looks 40.  We have no idea of what other communication occurred.

There is no need to really speculate at all about Campers situation. The point that you guys insist on ignoring is that there really is no scenario, Camper was told no and got his feelings hurt. The rest doesn't matter, he has to accept the no. All that really matters is that he was  told no. If you can accept a no answer then why are you still replying to me about this situation and just tell Camper that?

About the whole looking younger thing, would you really buy a line like that?  And if what age he actually looked like really mattered why didn't he send picture proof? Again it's making something out of nothing. He was told no. We don't need the whole conversation to pick apart.

I always prefer the truth in all aspects of life. It's not always fun to hear the truth but it's the best way to improve yourself. Some things you can't change about yourself but at least you know why a provider won't see you and you can move on to the next. I get why people lie because so many just can't handle the truth.

I'd rather be told the truth. What really upsets me though are the time wasters that string you along for a week or more before coming up with a rather vague "I don't think we'd be a good match." If you ladies want to reject a guy for whatever reason that's fine but try and do it in a timely manner.

...Happy Hobbying...

...Crazy Horse...