gold80401

Article: Price of sex in Greece now equal to a sandwich

11 posts in this topic

I'm not really commenting on this. It is noteworthy. Thank god for us all that our economy isn't this bad (yet).

OK... I shouldn't have read that article.  It just made me sad. :-( 

I found it noteworthy that the article did NOT delve into the evils of prostitution, even noting that it's legal in Greece. Instead it lamented the situation as a symptom of the general state of their economy. 

Sad (individually), but IMHO self inflicted (nationally). 

This situation is very similar to the conditions in post- war Germany.  Nice German women with no other means of support turned to prostitution  to put food on the table for their family.  They did what they had to do just to survive.  Sad indeed.

Very sad! I recently knew about things in some countries in South America but this is even worst. I'm glad that most of the ladies here don't have to live that way.

Extremely heartbreaking to see that women driven to such desperate straits. One could fantasize about the number of women he could have at such prices. But for me to realize her desperation is what is causing her to engage in the hobby would not make the session an enjoyable one.

On 12/1/2015 at 7:18 PM, Bora Bora said:

Very sad! I recently knew about things in some countries in South America but this is even worst. I'm glad that most of the ladies here don't have to live that way.

Um i bet there is! They just get paid more than 2.12 

Waiting for another -1 for my reputation lol

On 12/27/2015 at 10:14 AM, stevie-2249 said:

Um i bet there is! They just get paid more than 2.12 

Waiting for another -1 for my reputation lol

OK.. Granted your -1 wish! :-)