pfunk

Thank you, Veterans!

13 posts in this topic

I just want to say "Thank you!" to those who've served in the military. I appreciate your service. All the best to you! 

thanks-veterans-jpg.5778

Huzzah and wooh ah! When everybody else is running away, our fighting men and women advance on the danger. Warrior heroes, they are.

We all owe a debt to those who served and are serving. Let us not forget. A big Thank You for your service.

Happy belated birthday to the all of the United States Marines.

Semper Fi

You are welcome. ☺️ It was an honor to serve.

A shout out to all my fellow veterans. 

Yes, thanks to all the veterans. Recently attended a military funeral ceremony. Really made me think and appreciate all the veterans, looking at which seemed like the miles and miles of markers in the cemetery. 

First and Foremost...

I want to Thank each and every one of you. All of you along with others, I find more at home than with other websites. Here we share our thoughts and because we Love and Adore women. We wouldn't be here.

I'm off to Fort Logan National Cemetery for services and this afternoon having lunch with Navy aviator who flew missions over North Vietnam, while I was at Pleiku airbase, 1970 as the staging area for the Cambodia Incursion, along with a fellow Navy veteran who flew Anti Submarine patrols off a carrier. After lunch I'll share with you my documentary film website and blog addresses. I have to maintain my privacy from mainstream public.

Thank You for your friendships and support.

While never a veteran myself, one of the things I regret never have done in life, my father was a career army vet who served in Nam. I salute all veterans and the sacrifices they've made in protecting our country.

I just want to say "Thank you!" to those who've served in the military. I appreciate your service. All the best to you! 

thanks-veterans-jpg.5778

On this day and every other day, we owe a debt of gratitude to our nations Veterans for their service and sacrifice.

Thanks for the love, pfunk! So glad it's an experience no one can ever take away from me!! 

*Army Proud*

Thanks for the love, pfunk! So glad it's an experience no one can ever take away from me!! 

*Army Proud*

Thank you for your service Sergeant Carter!

a Big thanks to my fellow Veteran Brothers and Sisters out there....  Proud to have served.  +1 Justina. *Army Proud*