jhooker

Just want to say thank you

10 posts in this topic

Thank you to all you wonderful ladies, I know sometimes things can be difficult, life is tough for both men and women, and we all have our own reasons for doing what we do. I have, in a moment, seen pain in your eyes, not all of you but some, and maybe some of you don't really enjoy what you do. I also have experienced pain, the pain of life, betrayal, loneliness, desperation, fear. For me, the time spent with my lovely girlfriends is like magic, and I just felt like letting you lovely ladies know that there are many men who appreciate and respect you. You are very special. You provide a very special and unique service. Many of us are good men, we have good hearts, and the time we spend together is beautiful. I have met some really wonderful and amazing ladies, and for many of us the physical pleasures we enjoy with you are a small part of the the whole experience of spending time with you. You provide so much more than you will ever know. you are appreciated and deserve a thank you. 

58997583.jpg

Why? Why can't someone be appreciative without being labeled a pussy?

I don't think I labeled him anything but a Captain. Oh Captain, try not to trip on your sword on the way up to the podium.

Well it is nice to hear such and the reason is not important as it certainly seems to be genuine....If not its okay too as not many take the time to say such things to anyone, much less the ladies like those of us here...Well thats also not quite accurate, as I have always felt appreciated by the gentlemen here and maybe it is time that I also say thank you all for being there for us ladies over the years, it is also appreciated greatly....Have a beautiful day everyone, you all deserve it....

Another  heart felt thank you to the ladies, many don't realize how good they make us feel.

I don't think I labeled him anything but a Captain. Oh Captain, try not to trip on your sword on the way up to the podium.

A Captain of what? Save-a-ho? I'll assume that since you made a mockery of his post you don't share his sentiment. It's cool to appreciate the ladies and he doesn't deserve silly memes.

Aw thank you dear! I can only say the same about you all as well. I have  been treated with the upmost respect and class from all my gentlemen.