Ana

WWYD?

8 posts in this topic

I'm very talkative this morning ...STRAIGHT OUTTA CHARACTER :)

I have a friend I refuse to see anymore, for no other reason than money. It's not what you think. 

He has gotten so deep into the hobby world, he is pulling  $ out of the college and retirement funds. I know it should not be my concern where the  $ are coming from, but I can't help it.  I am far from being the only asp he is /was seeing  ( he likes variety ) .

Am I wrong for cutting him off? I tried talking him into seeking professional help, to no avail.  I don't want to be one of the reasons his life is going downhill 

WWYD? 

You already said it. He'll hobby with other girls regardless of you cutting him off. Whatever your reasons are. They're yours to do with as you please. Just dont expect him to change. 

Raiding college and retirement funds is irresponsible. He should take out a 2nd mortgage instead. 

I can understand not wanting to watch the upcoming train wreck, but ultimately I believe he is his own reason for his demise.

It's the ethical thing to do Ana and kudos to you for doing it. I have been there, I encouraged someone to save his money for himself and other life expenses because hobbying was one he just could not afford.

Sometimes doing the right thing doesn't make any difference to the other person, but at least you can know that it's making a difference to you. In the same circumstances, I would not take his money. It just would not be fun for me.  

It's called integrity! 

Some people might tell you what do you care? .

It is good to care. You'll get a lot of blessings because you care. These values are what define you as a person; principles and scruples are something very valuable to have and to cherish.  And are also what a lot of people are lacking now days

You are a good person and you should be proud of yourself! :) 

This is a very addictive hobby. Sometimes there are men that will go to any expense to get there fix.

It is hard when us ladies see a client that is caught up in there addiction. Especially when we had seen them for years, and they have gone from a wealthy individual to pussy poor.

None of us die with our money and we only live one time.  If this is what makes you happy, that is what matters.

We all blow money on things that cost a lot.

This is really sad. I have a lot of respect for you ladies who say you wouldn't be part of something like that. None of us want to feel like we're taking advantage of anyone.