1hapyfeller

Would use a credit card ?

36 posts in this topic

All in all he  didnt like her or her service and the transaction was cancelled except for my fee which he in turn gave me cash for and let me know he was cancelling her charge.

That's theft in my book.

What about other methods of transferring money? I like the idea of paypal but not the actual business. But there are other ways, google wallet, amex has a great prepaid debit that makes sending ad receiving a breeze. would anyone consider that?

Personally I am of the opinion that....

In God we trust, everyone else pays cash....

Cash is king....and paypal freezes accounts if they suspect it is going for any illegal activity too....not worth the risk if you ask me.....not worth the risk on either persons part if you ask me....

Teaser. I bet you were gonna say something like in marriage you get your pussy credit up front and then end up paying it back with years of frustration, and then likely default by divorce. ;)

lmaoooo Tff!

I would never use a credit card or any type of electronic payment for an illegal activity. It leaves too much of a trail behind.

I went to a mostly cash system for most of my everyday purchases because of the hassle of credit/debit cards. My CC numbers were getting stolen a few times a year and I got sick of having to prove it wasn't me using the card. Now I only use them for emergencies.

mj76 gets it right.

Not only that the SO might find out, but now that LEO's are targeting clients, you would be doubling your grief.