Juanmotai

Tattoos

37 posts in this topic

I used to hate tattoos, finding them extremely trashy and indicative of a not-very-intelligent person.

I've changed my mind over the years. First of all I've found some girls can be all tatted up and yet be quite intelligent and thoughtful people who have some really cool artwork. There are of course the completely dumb, low-quality drunken mistakes out there, many of them.

What I think now is that it has expanded the range of possibilities in female bodies. A beautiful tattoo can enhance a girl, and that is hot. A trashy tattoo on a trashy girl can be hot too, because I like trashy. And a girl with no tattoos now seems to be a rare treat to be cherished, so that stands out. Hot.

I guess I'm saying - it's all hot.

I don't necessarily like "trashy" but I agree with everything else -- it all can be hot. Women drive us crazy in all their guises. 

Think about what you're going to look like in 20 years, with all that tattoo shit hanging off of your saggy udders.:huh:

Think about what you're going to look like in 20 years, with all that tattoo shit hanging off of your saggy udders.:huh:

I heard your tattoo is pretty interesting 2Big, as long as ED doesn't hit you.  Sagging and shrinkage both not appealing, just saying....

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/jokes/read/474827/

Tattoos only detract from a woman's beauty -- something like putting a bumper sticker on a $400K Ferrari.

I agree with that!

But I like them when they are tiny, especially if they are hidden or semi-hidden or in a place marked as: "for your eyes only".

50-Cute-small-Tattoos-ideas-for-women-17

I think of Tats as like hanging Art on a wall; sometimes it looks out a place, other times it looks awesome.....

Girls-Back-Tattoo-5.jpg

It definitely depends on the woman sometimes a few strategically placed tattoos are hot sometimes full sleeves are hot and sometimes nothing at all is even better 

Here are my thoughts on the subject of tatoos, if anyone really cares... personally, I find them to be distracting on a woman especially if they are extremely visible on the parts of the body I wish to explore further. I find that younger women seem to want to tattoo their bodies, and older women seem to shy away from them. I guess that I am a bit too old fashioned and still think of tattoos as belonging on sailors and bikers. There is nothing wrong with tattoos if they are tasteful and appropriately placed. But I find excessive tattooing to be a turnoff and very distracting during intimate moments. I find myself asking those women with tattoos what their meaning is, or what was the circumstance under which they chose that particular tattoo at a particular time. Call me nosey but I find that to be a conversation starter. Not that I get to ask many women those questions, but I am always open to hearing their stories. If one chooses to tattoo their body, that is their choice. But it is also my choice to select ladies I'd like to see based on how they look. I don't think that's too vain but perhaps some might feel different.