NCNS?

15 posts in this topic

I was just curious if any ladies on here have noticed a higher than usual number of these the past week?

Yea, And a lot of time wasters....Nothing is more annoying than a NCNS. :( 

Just seems to be one of those weeks, honestly.....It happens like that at times and all you can do is smile and gone on, as there are some who will always be that way, unfortunately....But whats even worse than that is when one of them actually writes a bad review on you when they are the one who dfidnt show up, which has happened to me recently ....But it is what it is.....

Have a great day....

It is what it is...and that is straight bewshit :) but screw it. It got me to at least start being more picky and busting balls more on those who dont provide the reassurance I need. 

It is what it is...and that is straight bewshit :) but screw it. It got me to at least start being more picky and busting balls more on those who dont provide the reassurance I need

AKA the smart guys who are less less likely get to outed by a BSC provider. great job guys, keep that personal information private!

AKA the smart guys who are less less likely get to outed by a BSC provider. great job guys, keep that personal information private!

who said it's personal info I seek? Not necessarily. An online presence of some sort is helpful, along with the absence of a "pushy" demeanor and the ability to greet me and use basic normal politeness. My screening is somewhat light unless i get a "sketch" vibe.  Nothing like getting a 1:30 am msg that says "Greek bbbjcim video? Now? " I have  come to the conclusion that I do not wish to cater to the whims of anyone who starts in with a  bunch of acronyms and stuff I specifically don't do.  It doesn't take much to not be a creep...or to make it look like you actually looked at ANYTHING other than my pic. I'd say it is rather simple. Also, Boink, it's rather assumptive to imply that we are all just kinda sitting here champing at the bit for enough info to out the people who make all this lovely stuff we do have possible. Most of us DO believe in karma and other hippie dippie principles of not being a dicknose in practice. 

I guess the main point is: keep your shit together for just the time it takes to not skeeve out the beautiful and conniving villains you are calling, and you will not be having to worry about any shitstorms you may have created. If you didn't cause problems and you are still having problems, then at least the hobby circles will see who was really to blame.  As for most of us, we aren't stupid enough to cause major problems over minor annoyances.

who said it's personal info I seek? Not necessarily. An online presence of some sort is helpful, along with the absence of a "pushy" demeanor and the ability to greet me and use basic normal politeness. My screening is somewhat light unless i get a "sketch" vibe.  Nothing like getting a 1:30 am msg that says "Greek bbbjcim video? Now? " I have  come to the conclusion that I do not wish to cater to the whims of anyone who starts in with a  bunch of acronyms and stuff I specifically don't do.  It doesn't take much to not be a creep...or to make it look like you actually looked at ANYTHING other than my pic. I'd say it is rather simple. Also, Boink, it's rather assumptive to imply that we are all just kinda sitting here champing at the bit for enough info to out the people who make all this lovely stuff we do have possible. Most of us DO believe in karma and other hippie dippie principles of not being a dicknose in practice. 

I guess the main point is: keep your shit together for just the time it takes to not skeeve out the beautiful and conniving villains you are calling, and you will not be having to worry about any shitstorms you may have created. If you didn't cause problems and you are still having problems, then at least the hobby circles will see who was really to blame.  As for most of us, we aren't stupid enough to cause major problems over minor annoyances.

I understand your concerns, and appreciate that you deal with a lot of assholes.  I hope you can understand our concerns as well.  I am happy to hear you do not require personal info.

Also, you taught me a new derogtory expression ("dicknose") and added a new word to my lexicon (skeeve) , all in one post.   Thank you for that!  Your posts make me laugh.

Thank you for the compliment!  It's nice to be complimented on something that is inside my head rather than on my fantastic and flawless physique ;) I knew all that book learnin and nonsense would pay off one day...

Yes my blacklist & block  list seems to be increasing from NCNS... Reason why I do not take appointments, just a 20 min. notice.. So I'm not missing out on nothing

20 min is certainly not my preference,  but hey...I make a ninja wanna f***.

here I was all excited cause my dyslexia read NQNS....damn dyslexia this isn't my thread after all. sorry ya'll are getting no showed. late and no show is my huge pet peeve in and out of the hobby.

I had 2!!! today... Back to back!!!

I feel your pain ladies! Glad to know that it's not just me.. I was starting to give myself a complex! :P

On a side note is there a point where a last minute cancellation qualifies as a NCNS? Had a lady cancel via text 1 hr ahead on more than one occasion. Feel some kind of review is in order. Just my $0.02. 

On a side note is there a point where a last minute cancellation qualifies as a NCNS? Had a lady cancel via text 1 hr ahead on more than one occasion. Feel some kind of review is in order. Just my $0.02. 

If she called you how would it be a NCNS??

B_randy: I hope "dicknose" catches on in the popular vernacular. I like that.