Juanmotai

Pictures with cigarettes

17 posts in this topic

Ok, I am just kinda wondering here, who else gets turned off by seeing a provider holding a cigarette in her pics? There has been a few ladies I was interested in until I seen the pic with the cigarette. 

Yes, it is a turn off. In a pinch I might still book but I've always picked another lady instead.

Ok, I am just kinda wondering here, who else gets turned off by seeing a provider holding a cigarette in her pics? There has been a few ladies I was interested in until I seen the pic with the cigarette. 

Ever consider that this might be their subtle way to avoid having a bad session or getting a bad review because they smoke.

Some people don't object to smokers.  Others have a "smoking fetish" - websites devoted to images of smoking women, smoking BJs, etc.

Not every gal has to cater to every guy.  The variations are what make this hobby so interesting ;)

Yea bit,  I can understand that. To me personally it's a turn off. Just for the record, I would never talk down on a woman just because she smokes. I personally would pass her up, but I understand that someone else might not mind. 

I remember going to a dive bar in Amsterdam, back in the early 80s. A stripper came out, strutted on the bar, and put on a show involving a lit cigar, candles, and ping pong balls. She never used her hands, either. Now that was SMOKING!

I dont smoke, but if a girl does thats her choice.  I have never been with a girl that tasted like a smoker.   If I were looking for a woman to spend my life with I would think twice about a smoker.

I remember going to a dive bar in Amsterdam, back in the early 80s. A stripper came out, strutted on the bar, and put on a show involving a lit cigar, candles, and ping pong balls. She never used her hands, either. Now that was SMOKING!

now that I would have loved to have seen.. Lol. 

Talk about different strokes for different folks...while you may be turned off there will be guys out there that start squeezing the snake over these pics.

108_1000.jpg

247841_bb.jpg

81.jpgbig.jpg

...Happy Hobbying...

...Crazy Horse...

Talk about different strokes for different folks...while you may be turned off there will be guys out there that start squeezing the snake over these pics.

108_1000.jpg

247841_bb.jpg

81.jpgbig.jpg

...Happy Hobbying...

...Crazy Horse...

damn.. lol. The gals are definately hot but I've never smoked and don't like the smell of cigarettes. I especially don't like bringing home the smell on my clothing. There is a certain provider who I absolutely loved seeing, but I had to stop seeing her because every time I left her room I smelled like a pack of cigarettes. You just can't get that smell out of your clothing. 

Some girls don't really smoke they just use it as a prop. If you're shooting black and whites in a dark setting it looks really great. If you think a girl may be a smoker her TER profile, if she has one will list it. 

Some girls don't really smoke they just use it as a prop. If you're shooting black and whites in a dark setting it looks really great. If you think a girl may be a smoker her TER profile, if she has one will list it. 

I don't really mind if a lady smokes as long as she doesn't do it while around me and as long as I don't leave with my clothing smelling like it. Ewwwww. The biggest turnoff to me is walking into a room full of cigarette smoke. It seems unprofessional to me, but maybe it's because I've never smoked

... I don't leave with my clothing smelling like it. Ewwwww. ...

Here's a hint - Frebreze.  My SO used to spray me down when I came home from the cigar shop.  It takes the 'stink' out.

Cigarette smoke makes my head hurt. Only thing I have ever smoked grows from a seed. ;) Organic baby! 

Edited by BabyDallass

Cigarette smoke makes my head hurt. Only thing I have ever smoked grows from a seed. ;) Organic baby! 

there's plenty of organic here baby. 😁

there's plenty of organic here baby. 😁

Oh yes! One of my main reasons why I chose to come to Denver. lol Im excited I get to experience it for my first time FINALLY! 

Oh yes! One of my main reasons why I chose to come to Denver. lol Im excited I get to experience it for my first time FINALLY! 

serously?? You're in for a treat then