The Wise Old Owl

When is old too old?

39 posts in this topic

Age isn't just a number and it should be a determining factor when making choices to see or date someone. There isn't a strict formula but if you are 50+ than 25 and under probably isn't the best choice. I always liked the half your age plus seven rule.

I have always been one of those women who enjoys the company of an older man but the age of that man fluctuates. I prefer a man who is 10-15 years older than I am but these days I kind of prefer (for personal fun) men that were born in the 70s. I like having things in common with people and being able to talk about the things I enjoy without lots of explanation. Mutual interests make for better intimate time as well.

If "sticking it" to young hot women is a preference, I get it kinda, but it's really more about soothing the carnal desires than anything else. It's objectifying and I actually have sympathy for young and hot because the type of men they have to deal with. Even if it is for money being desired for you bod is taxing on the mind after a while.

The answer of course is do what you're comfortable with but consider all factors before making a choice. There are sometimes when the age difference just feels weird.

Lucy,

Thank you for your kind thoughts and observations on the subject. Thanks also to all the members who chimed in on this subject. Health, age and ability are always factors in the pursuits of carnal desires. My health affects my desire and ability, but are not a burden, just a concern. I may not be a spring chicken any anymore, but I'm not shopping for cemetery plots yet either. I look forward to many happy and satisfying encounters in the future, with willing and patient ladies I might meet. Hope springs eternal, for those with perceptive optimism.

The Wise Old Owl

If there's snow on the roof,

It doesn't mean the furnace is out.

(It just means it snowed last night...)

Lucy,

Thank you for your kind thoughts and observations on the subject. Thanks also to all the members who chimed in on this subject. Health, age and ability are always factors in the pursuits of carnal desires. My health affects my desire and ability, but are not a burden, just a concern. I may not be a spring chicken any anymore, but I'm not shopping for cemetery plots yet either. I look forward to many happy and satisfying encounters in the future, with willing and patient ladies I might meet. Hope springs eternal, for those with perceptive optimism.

The Wise Old Owl

I can't pass this up:

As I was reading this I thought you were about to say: "I look forward to many happy endings."

And you are the first one I know to name his member "Hope", as in "Hope springs eternal."

Wishing Hope many happy endings. :D

And you are the first one I know to name his member "Hope", as in "Hope springs eternal."

"Hope" is a great name for the little guy. As long as it's not short for "Bob Hope".

HELLO ALL !

This from a military veteran/combat service, (over 60) etc. Life is Life...as we all know. And this is just me, I still work and to keep up with things at work. I work out and maintain a healthy diet. I have a benign tumor in my small intestine. My testosterone level is high  !  Want to have sex as much as my pocket book allows ! 

I'm attracted to women of over 20, women in my age group don't seem to be interested in sex/ and having a relationship. So... forget them. Being able to see one or two a month works fine!  Why deny yourself ... because there are some who say you should ! And they my friend are lonely, miserable and forgot how great the fun their is with sex! A provider (good one) respects you for being a gentlemen and not a pig! That means a lot to her, find out what she likes, treat her as a person ! And you'll be surprised what she'll do for you (she's the provider, she knows what we want) and their not mind readers ! Enjoy it till your ready to fall over dead ! 

I prefer older men as well, always have. My oldest client was 92. He didn't get an erection but he was able to orgasm. Even back then he called me because I had the patience he needed and we had some amazing conversations.

I am hearing more and more from my gentlemen callers that they prefer the 35+ crowd because they have (Forbidden topic) in their 20's so they feel icky about it. I have also heard that us older ladies have better conversational skills and better skills elsewhere.

SO, while some guys want the 20 somethings or even younger(eek) I am going to be proud of my 40. Plus I am blessed to not look my age, which means no hooker math for me. I get accused of lying about my age because I look younger.

I think I enjoy the behind closed doors activities more now than I did in my twenties. There is so much more to sex than just getting off and the older gents take their time to get there. They have honed their skills and know what to do.

I prefer older men as well, always have. My oldest client was 92. He didn't get an erection but he was able to orgasm. Even back then he called me because I had the patience he needed and we had some amazing conversations.

I am hearing more and more from my gentlemen callers that they prefer the 35+ crowd because they have (Forbidden topic) in their 20's so they feel icky about it. I have also heard that us older ladies have better conversational skills and better skills elsewhere.

SO, while some guys want the 20 somethings or even younger(eek) I am going to be proud of my 40. Plus I am blessed to not look my age, which means no hooker math for me. I get accused of lying about my age because I look younger.

I think I enjoy the behind closed doors activities more now than I did in my twenties. There is so much more to sex than just getting off and the older gents take their time to get there. They have honed their skills and know what to do.

I'm 68, and have been in this hobby for many years, and have seen providers of all ages. I'm lucky to be well endowed, no ED issues, healthy in all ways, and I can fuck better now than when I was 20 due to years of experience.  When I book with a 20 something I always ask her if she has issues with my age first. Usually, no problem and they enjoy my skills and often get turned on by being with an old guy who knows what's what. I gotta say I enjoy 30+ ladies the most because they have developed skills and patience and enjoy the entire session including interesting conversation. Last provider I saw was 59 and we had a blast. Old works for me.

What is "too old" to me and for me is dead! lol :)