Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ClitLicker

Backpage...

14 posts in this topic

Guild for exaggeration, foreign it light mum baking. Gorp.

Friends don't let friends drink and write...

Edited by FuriousInch
Hit return too soon

Possible that the OP accidentally changed from "brief" to "gallery" view. (upper left side of the page)

Is it just me... Or has the menu changed quite backpage??

Wait a minute.

I speak Clit.

let me try.

I think he's asking how come most of the local talent has vanished from Backpage and replaced by new bloods with outta town phone numbers? Did I get it right? Did I?

Wait a minute.

I speak Clit.

let me try.

I think he's asking how come most of the local talent has vanished from Backpage and replaced by new bloods with outta town phone numbers? Did I get it right? Did I?

You pretty much nailed it. I think with warmer weather and the seasons changing, there is going to be an influx of visiting providers, especially on sites like BP. Also, maybe the "local" talent decided to move up from BP to some other more reputable sites.

You pretty much nailed it. I think with warmer weather and the seasons changing, there is going to be an influx of visiting providers, especially on sites like BP. Also, maybe the "local" talent decided to move up from BP to some other more reputable sites.

There will always be a segment of the population of johns that don't know about the "more reputable sites". But they will always know of BP from the news. It's beneficial to advertise across many venues.

And the more reputable sites will beeeeee? TOB included of course. Please do tell Kari?

Wait a minute.

I speak Clit.

let me try.

Then you should see that no one named clitlicker can be associated with any form of the word "bite", hence he left out "a bit on"

You are welcome, from a fellow "licker". :D

While it is good to advertise across many venues... BP has always scared me a bit.

Smooch!

Lea

Then you should see that no one named clitlicker can be associated with any form of the word "bite", hence he left out "a bit on"

You are welcome, from a fellow "licker". :D

Very clever and funny! I don't follow BP. I get it that the talent has changed on BP, but what would it mean that the menu has changed??

Thanks Kari, you know, sometimes you just have to read between the lips. Huh, I mean the lines. ;)

I get what you're saying about incoming visitors, but why here? And if all markets get new visitors, where are they coming from? Or is summertime a good time to get back into a seasonal business? So many questions. So little grey matter left to retain the answers!