1. 1. How often do you see your ATF?

• 1 to 2 times a week
    • 2 to 3 times a month
    • Once a month
    • Every other month
    • Every 3 months
    • Every 6 months
    • Once a year

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

40 posts in this topic

Pretty sure I can't afford most of the options in the poll and my ATF changes almost every time I meet with a new lovely lady.  Every one of you are my ATF!

4 hours ago, Hvnaball2 said:

I personally don't see the point of an "ATF". Seems a lot like a wife/SO/whatever. I thrive on the variety this hobby offers. Don't misunderstand me, I've met some incredible women in this pursuit. Unfortunately, subsequent visits never seem to live up to the thrill of the first and it becomes routine after that.

Agree to a point and I was the same way until this ONE. I now understand the ATF idea and it may sour over time but for now that's exactly what she is. 

Once a month works for me. More than that may have an impact in my budget and family life.

23 hours ago, Hvnaball2 said:

I personally don't see the point of an "ATF". Seems a lot like a wife/SO/whatever. I thrive on the variety this hobby offers. Don't misunderstand me, I've met some incredible women in this pursuit. Unfortunately, subsequent visits never seem to live up to the thrill of the first and it becomes routine after that.

It has taken me five years, but I have now found three ladies  that I really enjoy seeing over and over again, so I guess the term would be ATFs.

While I would agree with you that variety is the spice of life, and it is still fun to stray occasionally, I have come to the conclusion that I much prefer seeing friends, with whom I am comfortable, and who know what I like (and vice versa).  Of course the key is not to let it become "routine," gotta keep it spicy - in fact, that is the primary criteria for my ATFs, they like to keep it spicy.

I hope you find at least one lady that makes you think about her for days afterwards, that is an ATF in the making.

It too took me a long time but I found an ATF back in the April and would see her ever other week but alas the chemistry has started to fade and it is time to move on.  So I’m looking for the next ATF which I might have just found and will be seeing her over the Thanksgiving holiday for an extended visit <:\>

Much of my enthusiasm for the hobby is the variety of ladies I can see.  I enjoy all shapes, sizes, ages, nationalities, etc.  Truth is that just plain old love women. That being said, I have 4 or 5 ladies that I have seen more than once, and some of those I see somewhat regularly.  Each lady has their own appeal to me.  Might be eyes...might be ass...might be passion...might be certain incredible skills...might be a sense of connection (not in a creepy way).  I appreciate passion and friendliness, though completely understand and agree with boundaries.  Being able to combine the business aspect of this with wanting to spend time with a lady (or ladies) who agrees that this is also supposed to be about 2 (or more) people having fun and sharing pleasure with one another is something I value.

Sometimes I get the urge to experience fun and pleasure with someone new to me, and when that happens it's a blast.  But I seem to also keep sharing time with those 4 or 5 ladies who have made this hobby fun for me.

Short answer:  at least once  a month

I have two ladies that I consider ATF's.  I try to make contact with at least one of them once a month maybe twice a month if I can.  I travel a lot so sometimes I am not around for more than a month.  I usually find it hard to choose which one to see but lately I have really settled on one in particular.  I would like to venture out and see a new lady every once in awhile but I am so comfortable with those two that I usually end up seeing one of them  instead.   If I was in town more often I would probably see at least one of them twice a month.  If I saw one or both more often someone might cross the unspoken boundaries.  You can get into trouble that way.

Would see ATF once a week if possible, but alas, changes in ladies' lives constantly cause ATFs to disappear.

Big fan of once a month or LESS.  More than once a month has too much potential for things becoming ...... complicated.  Budget wise, more than once a month could turn into exclusive, and .... see last sentence.  Longer in between means more looking forward to .... recommend it.

ATF... hell !  There's much to pick from that are lovely, able  and capable of being the ATF ! Hobby account.. ? ? Hmm... I need to set that up at my bank  ! Ha Ha. Seriously guys what ever works best for the hobbyist !