Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
KayLani Love

NEW To the area....

24 posts in this topic

Hello everyone my name is Kaylani Love & I'm brand new to the area and trying to figure out these boards, posting, verifying etc...[snip]

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I want to be safe & understand these boards more.

Thank you so much

Kisses, KL

Edited by Kaduk
Ad info...

Welcome but is Canadian really that rare or in anyway sexy? I understand the Spanish and Italian might lend to looks but Canadian is..........? And what are you Native of? Just wondering.

I betcha that made her feel welcome:D

I didn't realize I was breaking the rules by simply asking for help from others in the community here nor was I trying to advertise. I was simply trying to understand how things work and how to verify people is all.

Kinda harsh response considering this was my 1st post and I was only asking for help. I appreciate the responses and guess I'll just figure things out myself. I will also take the time to read the rules, thank for the advice.

Kaylani: Welcome to the board!

Welcome to Colorado. Hope you enjoy your stay.

I must apologize for my earlier snarkyness. After further digging it seems this young lady is the real deal and highly regarded where she comes from so again my humble apologies. Welcome to the board and I also forgive you for being part Canadian.

Wow, THANK YOU so much for your apology & I of course forgive you as well as appreciate you taking the time to say something. That's very kind of you!! Btw, I didn't mean being Canadian was rare LOL, I meant that my overall mix is a bit rare. Spanish, native, Italian & a splash of Canadian... Let's be honest not too many people with that mix.

I'm always asked what my nationality is LOL!!! Again, thank you so much for the apology though ;)

Welcome to Colorado KayLani! After the change in Wannabe's tone, I'd assume that he was impressed with what he found!

Welcome, gorgeous. Feel free to post photos. There will be no objections.

Hello everyone my name is Kaylani Love & I'm brand new to the area and trying to figure out these boards, posting, verifying etc...[snip]

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I want to be safe & understand these boards more.

Thank you so much

Kisses, KL

hello nurse! :D:o

I think what he was trying to say is create an album. posting pictures here would get them deleted.

I think what he was trying to say is create an album. posting pictures here would get them deleted.

LOL ha ha ha..... I'd naturally assume its not ok to post pics here considering no advertising here & I have no idea how to create an album here either.

I'm trying to learn and get the hang of things so any help would be greatly appreciated!!

I'm assuming uploading pics here is against the rules considering its probably considered advertising. Lol, I'm really not wanting to get any more warnings or get in trouble here hehe :)

How do I create an album here??

How do I create an album here??

At the green tool bar on the top of the main page click on "Community" then click on "Pictures & Albums".

At the green tool bar on the top of the main page click on "Community" then click on "Pictures & Albums".

It's not giving me the option :( when I click on "community" the only options are contacts & members list!! Is it due to me being so new on this site still?? Sad day... Lol

Welcome, Love me a good canadian woman!

When I lived in Upstate New York we used to go into Canada. I speak form experience when I say that Canadian girls are Wild and (for the most part) like U.S. guys. I'm hoping Miss Kailani is no different in that regard.