Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sweet Hannah

What would you do ?

10 posts in this topic

Hi Guys ( :

A few of us want to travel around, however, we don't want to lose money in expenses. It seems to be helpful if we knew whether or not we are wanted in your neck of the woods. If you are one of the guys that hope a provider comes and visits your area/city, do you:

A) sit and keep an eye on her calendar,

B) ask her if she is or will come and visit your area,

C) forget about her and see the girls you know are in your area?

Thanks guys. xoxo

Girls, do you do anything in advanced prior to traveling to ensure you're booked or busy? Thanks xoxo

When traveling I try to post post and post some more on every (legit) board I can find. Also use other ladies in those cities to give references on my behalf. That and social media is the best i have yet to come up with.

Good Luck!

GiGi

There are a lot of sweet treats out there, so I generally don't wait for someone to come visit my city. But if someone interesting happens to be coming through, that's a different story entirely.

I guess my answer then is much more C than anything else.

Vic

It really depends. If I really like her then I wait for her to visit only if she visits more often than not. But for the most part I think I just settle for whats already available on demand.

There are a couple of traveling providers I watch out for. One of those ladies I have checked with occasionally to see when she is coming through Denver and she usually lets me know. So, mostly C with a little B.

C) I would never ask a provider to visit. With my schedule I can't really prebook so it would be unlikely that I would be able to see her if she did visit.

I thought I answered this a few days ago? Anyways. I usually will cross state lines if someone I want to see someone. Like if I like you I'll go to you.

D) Ask her if she visits couples.

Always looking for a legit couples provder!

I wait to see who is visiting, but being in Denver that's really only for those from out of state.