Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sweet Hannah

some should think before speaking

12 posts in this topic

What are some things a provider or client said, that shocked you, making you wonder if they thought about what they said before saying it?

I know some people don't care or don't have manners. Some people say what's on their mind without thinking first and turn you off

How about would you do anything for 60 bucks as if what duh lol

I know some people don't care or don't have manners. Some people say what's on their mind without thinking first and turn you off

And sometimes they're just unaware that you're over sensitive.

And sometimes they're just unaware that you're over sensitive.

Its hard to fathom why anyone could be overly sensitive in this biz.

C'mon av8r, people ask some crazy shit.

If I am with someone new, I ask what they do for a living. I don't ask where they work- that is not important. It is a ice breaker and gives me insight into who, and what they are about. Lets face it some guys are drier then a popcorn fart in personality. It's hard for a warm, bubbly , naked female to connect with a dry personality. WEe will try anything we can think off to draw a spark of life out of this kind of client?

I've had clients ask me if I am married, if I still screw the x-mr. Jez. Does he know what I do? where do I live, and ( here's a good one) Do I like to fuck? I have been asked how long I intend to do this, etc.

I think most people have a case of nerves when meeting for the first time, and this makes them have a tendency to ask stupid questions that they should not. And anyone considering being a sex worker needs to grow a very thick skin, because we see the best and the worst in mankind/s collective thinking towards us.

How about would you do anything for 60 bucks as if what duh lol

It would only cost you 20 bucks and a cold beer. :D

And then there are some who are just sooooooo damn nervous and self conscious (specially newbies - think most of us were there in the dark ages) their head is about to explode so it is not surprising they may say some really stupid ass shit. I would say it is all a matter of context. Course then I see posts by a few that have been at it for years and ............. ahh, never mind.

That's all fine, jez, but we each own how we react to things. If the OP is turned off by something that is said, that's not necessarily his fault.

No one is answering the OP original question so here is my recent experience.

About 2 weeks ago I was visiting an older FBSM gal I have been seeing for years. She tends to talk too much to fill in the conversation especially during the finish. She is in mid stroke when all of a sudden she said that rubbing dicks reminds her of chicken necks. Talk about a buzz kill. I got a real visual on that one.

An esteemed colleague from the board related a story to me when he visited the same provider a week later. She was chatting away as he was approaching the finish when she started talking about how big the dicks are of black guys. He compared mentally his caucasian to the black one she was describing. He said it was going limp as she realized what had happened.

Some people just talk too much.

Maybe they don't filter things the way others do.

There was one time where a guy wanted a bunch of lube for a HJ before the main event. When it was time to put on the condom I said, "Slippery little sucker" OOOPS Not that the guy was little and neither was his mini me. Thankfully the guy just laughed and said yeah well it's big enough for me. Never made that mistake again

Some people just can't stand the sounds of silence.

Some folks who live alone will talk their head off when the see someone (anyone) rather than talk to themselves when their alone. You can have great conversations with yourself, but the dialog is a little stilted.

I've also know folks who were hard of hearing who ran their mouths with whatever popped into their head because if they weren't talking, someone else might & they would have to listen - a difficult & frustrating task.

After an old ATF retired, I was hunting around for a new provider, and I saw one lady who was pretty much wonderful with the exception of her bedside manner.

No offense to her, and I won't name names, but when we're transitioning from one activity to the other, the very last thing I'm wanting to think about or talk about is how your last pregnancy has effected the elasticity of your nethers or how long it took for the stitches to heal.

I mean, I get that I am an easy guy to talk to and all, but eeeeeesh.

And then there are some who are just sooooooo damn nervous and self conscious (specially newbies - think most of us were there in the dark ages) their head is about to explode so it is not surprising they may say some really stupid ass shit. I would say it is all a matter of context. Course then I see posts by a few that have been at it for years and ............. ahh, never mind.

Not just newbies. Had an extended conversation during a visit this week and was feeling comfortable enough to let go of my usual tact and reticence. Egos, including mine, can be fragile. I don't think I'll be welcomed back.