Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RoyalBlue

Asps with physical disabilities.

10 posts in this topic

Would you still choose to see an asp that had a small physical disability? Say she was appealing physically, personality wise, cost and skills.

Would you still choose to see an asp that had a small physical disability? Say she was appealing physically, personality wise, cost and skills.

She meets all that I would overlook MAJOR disabilities. Disabilities do not bother me in the slightest, not in "hobby" or in real life. Unless you count lack of personality as a disability, cause THAT is a deal killer.

BTW, you just set the bar for unusual first post, but welcome. :D

Welcome, awesome post.

Myself personally I don't have much experience with the disabled. Iv seen 3 gentlemen here from TOB. The first time I was lost, I didn't know what to expect. I had no idea how to help him move around. He was very patient with me. As I was the one who had no idea what I was doing. The second time, I was more comfortable. Third time was charm! practice make perfect.

Personality is the best asset that any ASP can have. Any other features can make the time interesting. I know when I see someone I enjoy learning what they enjoy and learning new positions that are different from what I do on a regular basis

Just my 2 cents worth

I've mentioned this once or twice (because it's so unusual).... but at one time we had a provider who was a multiple amputee listed (I think in Arkansas).

There are many hearing disabled providers out there, that I've noticed as well.

I just think it's all very interesting. If I was a client, I would HAVE to check it all out!! ;)

I booked an appointment a while back with a well known provider at the time. When I walked in, I could not help but notice a major disability. She assumed that I knew and explained what had happened and even gave me the option of canceling on the spot. I proceeded with the appointment but was apologizing as we proceeded because I was afraid I would somehow hurt her. The appointment went just OK due to me being totally caught off guard to the situation. Her attitude was fine but the clean up was very awkward. This was one of those things that should have been disclosed ahead of time rather than walk in to a SURPRISE!

Would I have booked with her if I had known beforehand? Probably not.

I think the important thing is for her to disclose it before the meeting. In the same way that providers should disclose their age/race/build ... just be up front. Depending what the disability is, it might be a huge problem for some guys, no problem for others, and even a turn-on for others.

I booked an appointment a while back with a well known provider at the time. When I walked in, I could not help but notice a major disability. She assumed that I knew and explained what had happened and even gave me the option of canceling on the spot. I proceeded with the appointment but was apologizing as we proceeded because I was afraid I would somehow hurt her. The appointment went just OK due to me being totally caught off guard to the situation. Her attitude was fine but the clean up was very awkward. This was one of those things that should have been disclosed ahead of time rather than walk in to a SURPRISE!

Would I have booked with her if I had known beforehand? Probably not.

I agree with Ink that the disability should be revealed in advance. And that also goes for the client. If I'm disabled, covered in festering boils, or second cousin to the Elephant Man, she should know in advance.