Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kandi Apple

VIP- TER vs Verified Client P411

11 posts in this topic

I understand that TER charges to be VIP.

Many times ladies get that question, Is there a discount rate for VIP in like of TER?

Answer: NO

Preferred411 also charges to be a Client member. Ladies have a option in advertising a discount for members. In like of Preferred 411 it would be a possibility.

Why? 411 is easier and TER is a pain in the ass!

IMO....

I understand that TER charges to be VIP.

Many times ladies get that question, Is there a discount rate for VIP in like of TER?

Answer: NO

Preferred411 also charges to be a Client member. Ladies have a option in advertising a discount for members. In like of Preferred 411 it would be a possibility.

Why? 411 is easier and TER is a pain in the ass!

IMO....

Does someone have a Secret Decoder Ring for this one?

Does someone have a Secret Decoder Ring for this one?

The OP is endeavoring to address, in a public forum, the requests for reduced compensation for services she has received from gentlemen who are VIP members of TER.

"She offers a price reduction for P411 members," they lament. "TER VIP status requires renumeration in the same manner as P411" they argue. "Why," they cry "are they persecuted thusly?"

"Alas," the OP opines, "verification through P411 is as pleasant as a multi-orgasmic session with TOB member Laplace, while verification through TER cause great emotional distress and is a royal pain in the ass."

And thus, the OP offers discounts for P411 members, but not TER members.

The OP is endeavoring to address, in a public forum, the requests for reduced compensation for services she has received from gentlemen who are VIP members of TER.

"She offers a price reduction for P411 members," they lament. "TER VIP status requires renumeration in the same manner as P411" they argue. "Why," they cry "are they persecuted thusly?"

"Alas," the OP opines, "verification through P411 is as pleasant as a multi-orgasmic session with TOB member Laplace, while verification through TER cause great emotional distress and is a royal pain in the ass."

Not according to her p411 account. :confused:

Thanks for the translation.

So, this is basically an advertisement? Pardon me for my continued reading comprehension problems. :rolleyes:

"P411 Rocks?"

hehe

YES!!!! :D

I wanna kiss you Laplace!! :P

I rarely post on TER because I find it so user frustrating. Half the time I'm getting yelled at for something stupid. :eek: (go figure, I'm a damn Angel!)

If someone asks if they can review me on TER I'm all for it. There are many travelers who don't know about TOB but know about TER or ECCIE. So getting the reviews there help.

But yes, I agree with the OP, P411 is MUCH user friendly.

Thank You Gina!

(gonna go wash my nose now)

YES!!!! :D

I wanna kiss you Laplace!! :P

:eek:

I'm available for a half hour of smooching for 100, but if you have P411 I'll knock off 25 for ya.

I'm available for a half hour of smooching for 100, but if you have P411 I'll knock off 25 for ya.

HeeHee :P

Thanks for the translation.

So, this is basically an advertisement? Pardon me for my continued reading comprehension problems. :rolleyes:

Ok, ok maybe the op wasn't exactly clear, but I have read way worst written posts by both genders...you might need a translation, or you might just want to belittle someone just because ...? Pardon me for my reading comprehension problem :)

Lap's "translation" was funny as hell and even if it was, in the end, incorrect , like someone who took the time to find out pointed, it was enough to satisfy your comprehensive problem.

The op is like a tornado when she gets frustrated, and after receiving endless emails from the same person asking for a discount, and later demanding a discount just because he claims to be a Vip TER, she got onsTOB to vent... Please believe there are ladies out there who spend a lot on advertising each month, and don't need to come on this site every day to kiss asses left and right.

I apologize in advance if anyone is going to get offended by anything I just said. (Disclaimer: this is not an advertisement):D

Well Kandi, I only use TER for another source of verification (reviews), I LOATHE posting there! P411 is much better IMnotsohumbleO! And really guys, how much difference does a 25-50 $ discount make? If that makes or breaks you, you need to find a cheaper hobby. That, to me at least, is a lady showing customer appreciation. Nothing more. I pay the actual rate usually, just consider the rate-discount=tip.