Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
urfan

bare-breasted woman, snatch and The Vatican in one headline

8 posts in this topic

Are you seriously going to post a thread about a naked woman stealing baby Jesus and not post a link to the nudes? What is this amateur hour on the other board and no one bothered to tell me. http://m.liveleak.com/view?i=86c_1419519307 Sorry guys couldn't figure out how to make it clickable on my phone.

I officially decide that my mail order wife will be from Ukraine. They are just light years ahead of females from the good old USA and the Asians. If you want my attention to any feminist movement you got show your tits. When's the last time American feminist got my attention, I can't even remember. Anyways this why I need feminism so chicks can protest with there shirts off.

P.S. Urfan why are you still using AOL. It's time to step up your internet game buddy.

Edited by macho
Grammatical Errors

...I officially decide that my mail order wife will be from Ukraine. They are just light years ahead of females from the good old USA and the Asians. If you want my attention to any feminist movement you got show your tits. When's the last time American feminist got my attention, I can't even remember. Anyways this why I need feminism so chicks can protest with there shirts off...It's time to step up your internet game buddy.

Awesome! Another Red Pill believer! Good to see the word is getting out! :)

Ukrainian activist who bared her breasts in St. Peter's Square on Christmas Day and snatched the statue of Baby Jesus from the Vatican's outdoor Nativity scene.

http://www.aol.com/article/2014/12/27/woman-who-bared-breasts-in-vatican-square-is-freed/21121620/?icid=maing-grid7|main5|dl5|sec1_lnk3%26pLid%3D589626

I once snatched a bare breasted woman at The Vatican, but she was having nun of that...

The Wise Old Owl

See no Evil,

Hear no Evil,

Just Do It, Evel!

Jump the Snake (River)

Awesome! Another Red Pill believer! Good to see the word is getting out! :)

Thanks for the info. I'm more of a purple pill guy. I did find your red pill party pretty interesting though. I would suggest though if you guys started making making red pills in suppositories you could grow your klan buy targeting the gays. More accurately the "tops".

yo macho,

i was gonna post a link to snatch, but i like your idea better. also, i suspect that my link would only invite another (well-deserved) infraction.

as for AOL, it's where i popped my info highway cherry. plus, among my many glaring weaknesses is a lack of techno adventurism, hence my brand loyalty. plus, a bunch of my fellow o.g. online turks fiercely cling to its retro vibe. only bitch i have about it versus gmail or some such spawn of google and the dreaded cloud is it did something to some digital email attachments and put them in an unrecognizable format that i couldn't open.

speakin of which, wtf is with the red pill shit? i looked at the link and now i don't understand all that i know about it. help a red-shirt freshman out here, will ya coach?

speakin of which, wtf is with the red pill shit? i looked at the link and now i don't understand all that i know about it. help a red-shirt freshman out here, will ya coach?

Check Wiki on red pill/blue pill. It refers to the choice Morpheus offered Nemo in The Matrix.

BTW: my civilian account is on AOL, persistent from the 80's. My cherry however belongs to DARPAnet.