Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
zfpedro6

411 Brunette Bombshell

17 posts in this topic

Nay. I TOFTT and the pics are definitely her. I'm still in a daze and not sure what just happened but review is coming...

sometimes in heat of moment it can appear that photos are her if no face pics and they are at least close. BUT, prior ad did have face pic - and if you google it, that too is a "borrowed" pic.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:I0vw1RUahigJ:denver.backpage.com/BodyRubs/ready-nowbeautiful-brunette-bombshelltgif-specials-23/15607117+&cd=4&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Who am i to question how good your time was? But she definitely uses stolen pics, and that is a turn off for many - me included

sometimes in heat of moment it can appear that photos are her

[...]

Who am i to question how good your time was? But she definitely uses stolen pics...

Yeah, hence in the reviews I take the "Photos accurate: Yes" with a grain of salt.

Doesn't mean you won't have a good time, but also can be a big let-down, so, lots of guys want real pics. Example: saw a provider a few years back, great rack in the pictures, show up, gigantic ass that was not in the stolen pictures. Waist up, similar to pictures, but wanted those tits and ass in the pictures, so was a bit of a mood dampener.

I'm intrigued how the OP can go from a 411 request to " I TOFTT and the pics are definitely her" in 2hrs 11 minutes?

I'm intrigued how the OP can go from a 411 request to " I TOFTT and the pics are definitely her" in 2hrs 11 minutes?

Kind it wondering the same thing myself .........:confused:..they must live in the same building....

Looks like she used to go by Brandi as seen in these ads AND had a different number

http://www.asexyservice.com/denver/classifieds/ad/53bf288361b6edDKqS1kzPpz_Zxj_KFWDaBRg_8FNZPfg1hxPp/

http://spazilla.com.denver.hoxnif.com/post/3985429/

The only providers who I know change their numbers and don't post with a name anymore or change their names are those who got a bad review somewhere... That on top of a inquiry and then immediately TOFTT seems a bit sketchy.

We see this somewhat frequently on this board. Guy makes an appointment, and before heading out the door, puts in a 411, willing to cancel at last minute if someone says "boo".

So wrong in so many ways: being a d-bag toward the lady and being a d-bag toward folks on the board, expecting people to be sitting around, ready to drop everything to save his keister.

Her pictures are bogus, Google them or search on tineye.

Question for the moderator minimus are there rules when it comes to posting reviews and knowing the pics are totally bogus?

Question for the moderator minimus are there rules when it comes to posting reviews and knowing the pics are totally bogus?

Cyclops Draco has a difficult time confirming the accuracy of photographs, especially when creative poses are used. :D

Sometime all he's looking for is a warm, dark place to hide & spit.

Not that I know of. in cases like this I think an admin note should be added to the review..........................

"Admin note: at the time of this review this provider was known to be using fake pictures in her advertising". JMO

OK.

1. The pic in the white dress is bullshit. Touche.

2. The BP post originally had a face pic that has since been removed. This was definitely her. The tattoo is unmistakeable. See here:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:O3u6D0ZJadEJ:denver.backpage.com/es-us/BodyRubs/classy-brunette-bombshell/15607117+&cd=5&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Also notice the background. Pic was taken in the same bathroom mirror with same door trim as the butt pic with the pink/cheetah bra that everyone claims is stolen. She said that pic has been stolen numerous times by numerous girls. As I mentioned in the review, non-stop talking.

3. The black & white pic of her sitting on the bed is definitely her because that ugly ass bedspread is also unmistakeable.

4. The pic in the white shirt (not dress) may or may not be her. Who cares?

5. The other close-up face pic laying on the bed may or may not be her. It sure looks like it to me, but I can't be sure. She sent a very clear face pic upon request when we were scheduling so ask for one if you are still suspicious.

6. Mr.Vegas63 nailed it. I went from 411 to TOFTT because I said fuck it and TOFTT because pickins were slim and I was in need. Not sure that is really a D-Bag move. I hadn't booked the appt when I posted 411 and I don't "expect people to be sitting around, ready to drop everything to save my keister" Just looking for 411. Vegas sucks anyway.

Hope this clears some things up. I've never seen a 411 start such a shitshow.

OK.

2. The BP post originally had a face pic that has since been removed. This was definitely her. The tattoo is unmistakeable. See here:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:O3u6D0ZJadEJ:denver.backpage.com/es-us/BodyRubs/classy-brunette-bombshell/15607117+&cd=5&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Also notice the background. Pic was taken in the same bathroom mirror with same door trim as the butt pic with the pink/cheetah bra that everyone claims is stolen. She said that pic has been stolen numerous times by numerous girls. As I mentioned in the review, non-stop talking.

3. The black & white pic of her sitting on the bed is definitely her because that ugly ass bedspread is also unmistakeable.

5. The other close-up face pic laying on the bed may or may not be her. It sure looks like it to me, but I can't be sure. She sent a very clear face pic upon request when we were scheduling so ask for one if you are still suspicious.

6. Mr.Vegas63 nailed it. I went from 411 to TOFTT because I said fuck it and TOFTT because pickins were slim and I was in need. Not sure that is really a D-Bag move. I hadn't booked the appt when I posted 411 and I don't "expect people to be sitting around, ready to drop everything to save my keister" Just looking for 411. Vegas sucks anyway.

"Methinks thou protesteth too mucheth. LOL

I'm guessing more than a few people have noticed that your contributions to this board are limited to 411's. That, and you seem to have gotten caught in a few fibs.

Besides, if you've never seen a 411 cause a stir, you haven't spent much time here at all. :cool:

I had the same issue from a 411. I posted some info saying a girl was legit after a 411. A number of posters were saying that I was full of it, including a moderator. I could not get anyone to believe me. I got tired of arguing and just stopped.

Of course, the girl and all but one or two of the many pics she was using turned out to be legit, as evidenced by at least 3 subsequent reviews.

I tend to believe what you wrote below.

OK.

You went from this...................

Nay. I TOFTT and the pics are definitely her.

To this........................

Try running a poll on the credibility of your reviews and you will find the answer to your question.