Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jpemulis

Tantra vs. Nuru - Difference?

12 posts in this topic

Looking at a $200/hr Tantra OR Nuru massage, based on preference. Difference?

Difference: one is over priced, the other is too expensive.

Tantra is more bringing you to the edge of orgasm over and over so when you do cum you paint the ceiling. Nuru is a body to body massage.

So I am guessing that you know what neither of them are. Nuru for what's it worth is worth the price and because of the mess that's made and the time and clean up required is usually going to cost you a little bit more. Tantric sex/massage is a long practiced art and if someone is actually skilled and trained in the art of it, is quite worth the price.

And they both cost too much

Looking at a $200/hr Tantra OR Nuru massage, based on preference. Difference?

Nuru. Tantra can mean so many things, so it's more hit or mess. Nuru means hot, wet, slippery, full-body on full-body contact. It's pretty much awesome.

For those of you more enlightened, perhaps you can be more precise. I have always thought of tantra as one notch above self service and 2 notches above a waste of time.

When done right Tantra can exceed the high of a conventional orgasm.

It takes time, training, and the ability to let go! Beverly (now retired) was the practitioner who introduced me, with partial results (see the 'let go' part above?). This is not something you're going to accomplish in a 30min session, or even the first time you try it.

IMHO it's worth the effort.

Tantic is self service.

Nuru is usually full service.

FALSE - like everything else it depends on the participants.

When done right Tantra can exceed the high of a conventional orgasm.

It takes time, training, and the ability to let go! Beverly (now retired) was the practitioner who introduced me, with partial results (see the 'let go' part above?). This is not something you're going to accomplish in a 30min session, or even the first time you try it.

IMHO it's worth the effort.

Agree with you here, it gets better every time and more intesne every time. I have really gotten to like the fire touch. :D