Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
insomniac

Best BBBJ in COS

11 posts in this topic

It's been a while for me here on the board (or even Hobbying), and in the past, I always had my favorites. My favs always gave great BBBJ (UTF), and some even offered CIM. I've read reviews, and think I have narrowed it down, but the list is still too long. COS hobbyists, I ask for your recommendations. The best BBBJ in COS (and if they offer CIM, a definite plus).

If you are looking for BBBJ and CIM in the Springs Nina Rox is the way to go. ;)

I forgot about Melissa S.... good point.... so I'll stick with Samantha as a great #2, but also at a better rate. romn: How about posting the other finalists vs. PMing them?

Only have seen two ladies from COS, one retired and the other was CS Geisha, who was pretty amazing I thought.

I forgot about Melissa S.... good point.... so I'll stick with Samantha as a great #2, but also at a better rate. romn: How about posting the other finalists vs. PMing them?

I always get infractions when promoting an active lady do I'll stick to pms.

If you are looking for BBBJ and CIM in the Springs Nina Rox is the way to go. ;)

Nina gave me one of my lifetime top 3 BJ's ever. A later visit wasn't nearly as rewarding. I guess every day is a new day!

I've gravitated towards younger ladies now. Among them, such skills are scarce since Tiny Tiffany disappeared. :(

Only have seen two ladies from COS, one retired and the other was CS Geisha, who was pretty amazing I thought.

CSgeisha would be in my top 3 locally as well.