Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jon411247

Best 3G provider

47 posts in this topic

As for my original question, I only ask because I don't like the GFE. It makes me feel stupid because it is so fake. I am more incline to small chit chat, makes me feel like I am deal with a real person. We both know why we are together and it makes me more conformable. I can't fake intimacy of something I would have with a real girlfriend, but that is just me.

You get out of a GFE what you put into it. It takes time to develop. With the GFE option on the table that first session gives you a chance to chat, to get to know each other. By the 4th or 5th time you've seen her, it starts to get real. Some of the gals here have become true friends; we do lunch, dinner, etc. But I also remember that 'between the sheets' is still business; it's how they make their living, put groceries on the table, a roof over their heads. So I try to be generous with my friends.

Let's not turn this into a rate thread. The subject is who providest the best quickies, not the cheapest.

haha. This made me laugh, so true though !

Sometimes a quickie is all you have time for, and there is no reason to hate on you for that. If you can get it and go within 15 minutes, that is awesome in my opinion.

Three G to me, is you book a half or a full hr and you are finished right away and she is ready for you to leave right away. With very limited menu. The above mentioned lady , I would never consider a 3 G lady myself. I guess 3 G means something different for everybody.

3G- get in, get on, get out.

And I can't say that I have seen anyone advertise-3g's in there adds.

I think THAT would make me feel weird. Doing a 3 g. Basically I would just be a hole for you to use. And that is not what I want to feel like.

I was in mind of someone still trying to figure out the difference between Ken & Barbi.

And I can't say that I have seen anyone advertise-3g's in there adds.

No, but I have seen 15min BnG advertised :D

God damm it.....I have to agree with you for once. A quick go and hey how are you? is sometimes all is needed!

Give me a fucking break already, will ya? You're no better than a $60 prostitute. A prostitute is a prostitute no matter how much she charges. Whether you are a "Colfax prostitute" or a "elite courtesan" you suck dick for money just like a $60 girl. Get off your high horse already.

You go girl!

Try your right hand.

For a change of pace, use your left hand. It'll feel like a clumsy stranger.

No, no Av8r, you got it wrong. If you are right handed, you sit on that hand until it falls asleep. Then it feels like somebody else's hand doing the job.

No, no Av8r, you got it wrong. If you are right handed, you sit on that hand until it falls asleep. Then it feels like somebody else's hand doing the job.

I think that's called the stranger

Let's get real about this for a minute. Whatever the ladies choose to call themselves they are selling their time and bodies. If a guy buys a 30 minute appointment and is done in 15 and leaves are you seriously going to bitch that he didn't stay? No, I didn't think so. Now then, if you know the guy is looking for a quickie, 3G, BnG, whatever, you walk away with money.

I prefer giving the gfe experience, but I would be a fool to turn down the money for a quickie. I am putting myself out there to be used, so I really do not think I should complain if someone wants to use me. Sorry, perhaps I should say use my services. Nah!

Honestly I gotta agree with 2big on this one. He is truly a 3G guy, but he is not rude about it when you arrive to his place, it's just what he prefers....OK, so what.

Sometimes building a connection is what is needed and sometimes just busting a nut is what is needed. It really makes me laugh when some ladies get on here and say, ugh that is so offensive, BUT then will turn around and bitch that a guy shows up stinky. I will bet you that if the stinky guy booked a 30 min or hour appointment, and left after 15 minutes, NO ONE would bitch. Hell, they wouldn't bitch if he was squeaky clean, in fact they would say huh I just made $$$ in 15 minutes....SWEET.

Just trying to keep it real folks

Give me a fucking break already, will ya? You're no better than a $60 prostitute. A prostitute is a prostitute no matter how much she charges. Whether you are a "Colfax prostitute" or a "elite courtesan" you suck dick for money just like a $60 girl. Get off your high horse already.

Destiny is back with a vengeance. A jon is a jon, a hooker is a hooker, and thus it shall always be.

A year or so ago my best 3G, I'd say a little better than a 3g was Nicole Mcknight and Kandi Apple when they used to charge 100 for a 20 minute session that was well worth it. But I'll not pay 200 for a half hour, 150may be.

Sasha Fierce might be at the top of the list, for a 3-G experience ;).

She wasn't always a "3-G" provider....but that may be her specialty nowadays :).

I have been MIA for this whole conversation. That bums me out.

I'm not going to quote all of everyones comments but yes you are right I wouldn't turn down someone who booked an allotted time, came in and left before our time was up but I wouldn't see him again. There are a few things that I personally don't like in a session, that is poor hygiene (common) and no connection. My personal insight on 3g providers is what I've seen on TV and that is not attractive and [snip}. I don't go trolling other girls pages to see and judge what they offer, so don't take it personally if you offer 3g. Yes destiny we all are -------- but I don't feel like one after a session. I have a handful of open relationships.

It's likely I'm not making my full potential because I don't like to feel used but it helps me sleep at night. LOL

Maybe you ladies don't feel that way, maybe you ladies don't feel anything at all during a session and that's something you've acquired over time, I just haven't.

Edited by boink36
Forbidden topic removed.

It's likely I'm not making my full potential because I don't like to feel used but it helps me sleep at night. LOL

Maybe you ladies don't feel that way, maybe you ladies don't feel anything at all during a session and that's something you've acquired over time, I just haven't.

Ouch...talk about a 3rd degree burn. Yea, if you're going to bump a zombie thread, that's the way to do it.:D

...Happy Hobbying...

...Crazy Horse...