Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jez UaBriain

When giving a reference for you.........

9 posts in this topic

Gentlemen, just a friendly reminder on you wanting us to give you a good reference.

This happened to me the other day. I had a provider request a reference on a client. She gave me his full name but no p411 number or any other way to remember him. The last name did nothing for me. And right off of the top of my head I can think of at least 6 different Steve's, or Tom's, or Daves. So guys, if you want a good reference from my sisters or I, you have to give us a way to remember you. Especially if it has been six months or longer since we have seen you.

I love to give out a reference to a sister. It in a way works like a good review does. It is a win/win situation for those involved, that is, ....if I can remember just who you are. If I can't, then I can not give you that good reference you so deserve from me.

So guys, if you want a good reference from my sisters or I, you have to give us a way to remember you.

Very good advice.

Also, the main reason I use P411.

I'm very forgettable. :o

When requesting a P411 OK, the software asks a question similar to "how will she remember you," or some such request for distinguishing characteristics.

I always put "I am extremely ruggedly handsome," but apparently that doesn't do the trick, since apparently all Johns use the same description of themselves :D

Therefore, I now ask for the OK the very next day and go beyond that extremely accurate description and add "It was just yesterday, don't you remember me?"

In case you gents are not aware, the ladies get some nominal reward from P411 if you request an OK from them, so they certainly don't mind giving it (if deserved), and it avoids the entire issue of obtaining a reference from gals who might not recall my rugged, yet handsome, countenance after the inevitable passage of time. With a dozen or so current OKs, you can pass any screening (except a certain FBSM provider who insists on interviewing my secretary -- fat chance!).

I agree with Jez. Too bad we couldn't have contact photos or a yearbook.

EXCELLENT POST!

To be clear, unless I have seen someone several times I do not keep phone numbers. As for e mails, I am not always home, and it's a pain in the ass. I always ask the provider asking for the reference to call the guy back and ask for a way to remember him.

You guys are always talking about records being kept on you, WELL clearly there are a few of us ladies who do not do that, SO PLEASE tell the girl, "oh she will remember me because we talked about"...."Oh shell remember me because I have a tattoo of"..... and trust me I will remember because it is the little details I remember and not your phone number.

The #1 way to get the quickest response however is for the guy to call me and tell me I am going to call sara so and so and use you for a reference. Then when she calls I can automatically give you a thumbs up. Quick easy done.

NOW I understand that some girls don't want you to see other girls or you're afraid it will cause trouble....NOT WITH ME. I come from a long line of old schoolers, This is how it was done. If you run into trouble with a lady, find another lady.

SCREW DRAMA AND HASSLES......LET'S HAVE FUN

Would "I was the guy with the hard on" work?

LoL! Wouldn't that be great if it did? But realistically speaking I have to ask this question of you boys.

Do you remember the name of every woman you've gotten naked with?

How about last year? Okay - 6 months ........

So imagine what its like to have a guy use me us as a reference-after 2 years have gone by. He would be the furthest thing from my thought processes. Besides, LE has used our names before to try a coerce the less cautious providers or na?ve ones into coming on over to their little sting operation.

So really all you studs out there. Maybe you should think about this a little bit.

Because if I cannot remember you, then trust me on this ...I will not hand out a false " good" or "excellent" reference on you. Just as I expect any reviews on me to be a true accounting of my abilities . Or lack of. Whichever it may be.

Lastly, it is safe to say I have given out more references then I have received reviews. So my brain cells are not a issue here.

LoL! Wouldn't that be great if it did? But realistically speaking I have to ask this question of you boys.

Jez, I gave this serious thought. For me the count is only between 40 &.50.

But every civilian, every pro, every one timer, every multiple encounter, every delectable kiss, every succulent breast, and yes every name over the last 40 years is forever seared into my mind. You ladies have that effect.

How about last year? Okay - 6 months ........

As a card carrying nudist - NO! I wasn't even introduced to some of the folks in that last drum circle :)

But over the past 3 years there's only one hole in my memory of intimate partners - I didn't quite catch the name of that spa attendant. Over the past 15 years I think I can name everyone I've seen more than once.

But this is where I find P411 so handy. I have OKays. You call one of them for a reference. She can check my profile and hopefully I have something in there to jog her memory.

Bada-bing; bada- bookoo boom-boom, as we used to say in the bush.