Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mustang87

Solution to not having an incall

10 posts in this topic

hehe... good one!

Did I ever tell you guys about the story when a couple of girlfriends and myself rented a motorhome and did appointments all the way to New Orleans for Mardi Gras??

It was a BLAST!!!! Ah, the memories..... :)

hehe... good one!

Did I ever tell you guys about the story when a couple of girlfriends and myself rented a motorhome and did appointments all the way to New Orleans for Mardi Gras??

What a magnificent idea! Of course, those bunks get a bit crowded.

hehe... good one!

You know Gina your life might make for good book reading somewhere down the line. Hell you don't even have to write the thing yourself unless you want to; you can always hire someone to do that.

...Happy Hobbying...

...Crazy Horse...

You know Gina your life might make for good book reading somewhere down the line.

Don't I know it.... just need a little free time to start jotting things down. Oh and there is a certain photograph that I need for the cover..... ;)

Don't I know it.... just need a little free time to start jotting things down. Oh and there is a certain photograph that I need for the cover..... ;)

I'm not finding that in your album? :D

Sort of like Pauline Tabor?

I still remember a Tom Snyder interview (in a Charlie Rose style) of her in the 70's. Very interesting lady.

Very interesting. I like her!