Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jon411247

COF/facial providers?

17 posts in this topic

Does anyone know which providers will allow COF? I've tried searching, but am not finding anything.

Thanks

Just do it and ask for forgiveness. I've heard that providers love that. :P

Just do it and ask for forgiveness. I've heard that providers love that. :P

I just spit diet coke all over my laptop....

I once came on a providers face without asking and then tried asking for forgiveness, session ended right away. It wasn't entirely my fault though, I had almost a month of built up tension and warned her about this. After telling her a few times that she needed to slow down or I was going to blow she pulled away just in time to catch everything right between her eyes. She was pissed, told me I should have warned her (which I did, multiple times). Once she cleaned up she ended the session and although she didn't say it, I could tell that she didn't want to see me again.

I once came on a providers face without asking and then tried asking for forgiveness, session ended right away. It wasn't entirely my fault though, I had almost a month of built up tension and warned her about this. After telling her a few times that she needed to slow down or I was going to blow she pulled away just in time to catch everything right between her eyes. She was pissed, told me I should have warned her (which I did, multiple times). Once she cleaned up she ended the session and although she didn't say it, I could tell that she didn't want to see me again.

The moral of the story is she should have swallowed every drop. No fuss, no muss. :P

The next time you want COF, offer her a pair of wrap-around safety (or sun) glasses. Cum in the eyes is REALLY bad; almost worse than CIV.

It used to be one of the optional listed activities that someone may enjoy in their private life on P411, but not anymore :(

The next time you want COF, offer her a pair of wrap-around safety (or sun) glasses. Cum in the eyes is REALLY bad; almost worse than CIV.

Perhaps a motorcycle helmet with the face shield down, just to be safe, eh?

Would you pay more if she let you ?

Was wondering why women don't like it?

Would you pay more if she let you ?

Was wondering why women don't like it?

if a guy isn't willing to pay more, then it probably isn't that important to him.

Reasons I've heard, from women, about why they don't like facials:

1) It burns, if it gets in your eyes

2) It burns, if it gets in your nose

3) Have to wash hair, if it gets on there

4) Gets on lingerie, and bedding, and stains

5) Guys often can't control where, or how far, it goes

6) It tastes terrible if it gets in her mouth

:)

... I wonder what it would be like while taking a shower.... has anyone done it this way?

... I wonder what it would be like while taking a shower.... has anyone done it this way?

Darling...if you have a client looking for this particular fantasy. Figure out how much you think it's worth to him and tell him. Many such things are offered as a side menu by providers. Full service doesn't mean the client gets the full package. It's all a matter of what the individual provider is comfortable with.

...Happy Hobbying...

...Crazy Horse...

It used to be one of the optional listed activities that someone may enjoy in their private life on P411, but not anymore :(

I know, definitely the biggest disappointment of the P411 "reboot." Hopefully some of the ladies who enjoy this activity realize that it is a potential boon to business to list this in their ads, but I know listing activities in ads isn't something that most do.

To answer a few questions: I'd pay more for this, not a lot more, but a little.

A facial while showering would somewhat defeat the purpose, because the visual aspect is a key component to why it's so great. I realize that many prudish people on here frown on those of us who enjoy this activity, for them I would say that sex is best when it engages all 5 senses, and shooting a huge cum blast on a woman's body, especially a beautiful face, is a great stimulation of the visual sense, and can be a big turn-on for both parties. In my experiences.