Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
socutesocurvy

Logic?

17 posts in this topic

Men will call me wanting an appointment, but they don't have a P411, references, and refuse to be screened in any way. lol The excuse is that their job is too high profile and they have too much to lose if anyone finds out who they are. The kinds of girls that would be ok with meeting some guy like that are law enforcement, fakes, flakes, rip offs, and violent pimps.

on the flip side of the coin there are many women that dont have any reviews or references, when asked about them they get offended. Wheres the logic in that???

I wont see someone unless I have a way of checking them out

Totally! If you have "that much to lose," you would pick a reputable provider and EXPECT that you need something like a P411 account with Oks to see her.

What's to stop a "reputable" provider from going bat shit crazy over some perceived slight, and outing the client?

I have seen plenty of providers with a bare minimum of screening. Never had a problem, never caused a problem.

Just because it doesn't work for you, doesn't mean it can't work.

I am not judging anyone's choices. If a gal chooses to be less strict on her screening and feel safe, that is her choice. I am just trying to understand this guy's logic. Where we are located there is only me, an OCCASIONAL touring girl that has reviews/P411, and the rest are pretty sketchy. It is not like he can just go down a list of reputable providers. We also have had lots busts lately up here too.

I am just trying to understand this guy's logic.

There is a vagina involved here. I wouldn't count on a guy applying a lot of logic in his quest.

they don't have a P411, references, and refuse to be screened in any way. lol The excuse is that their job is too high profile and they have too much to lose if anyone finds out who they are.

This describes me. No P411. High-profile job. No one gets my real info. So, they may sound like "excuses," but they are often based in fact.

I **think** your point is that, even though you make it very clear that you require screening, men call you and expect that the requirements don't apply to them. You are totally justified in getting pissed off about that.

I will usually contact a provider, explain what I am willing to offer to help with screening, let her decide if that is good enough or not, and if she doesn't feel ok with things, no hard feelings. We both move on.

This describes me. No P411. High-profile job. No one gets my real info. So, they may sound like "excuses," but they are often based in fact.

I **think** your point is that, even though you make it very clear that you require screening, men call you and expect that the requirements don't apply to them. You are totally justified in getting pissed off about that.

I will usually contact a provider, explain what I am willing to offer to help with screening, let her decide if that is good enough or not, and if she doesn't feel ok with things, no hard feelings. We both move on.

I like your philosophy. Sounds good to me.:cool:

I've been a provider for a number of years my advice is if they do not want to provide the information you are requesting for screening or are not willing to provide it what ever the case might be then it is your right to refuse to see them. I'm still newbie friendly and opt to take a moment to explain screening to the gentlemen however that is me and we are all different.

However the generalization of ladies who do not screen are "The kinds of girls that would be ok with meeting some guy like that are law enforcement, fakes, flakes, rip offs, and violent pimps." is out of line and an assumption on your part. I can only hope that when a gentleman refuses to provide you with whatever you have asked for you are not telling him this.

The ladies that you forgot to factor in and I'm sure few will admit to this fact being established now. The ladies who are new to the industry and do not have someone to teach them how to screen or what screening is and do not know about boards such as TOB ...YET that is and I do mean yet.

I was one of the ladies covered in your assumption that was several years ago. Now I'm living in NY seeing the world I however have never forgotten my days of Colorado BP ads and not knowing anything about screening in the least. I was not turned out to the industry by a pimp or another lady and there are a lot that are not they are self taught.

So if you where luck enough to after getting into the industry find someone to take you under her wing and teach you OR if you had someone actually turn you out is of no matter. However please do not pass judgement on others in the industry and assume situations it is bad form.

However the generalization of ladies who do not screen are "The kinds of girls that would be ok with meeting some guy like that are law enforcement, fakes, flakes, rip offs, and violent pimps." is out of line and an assumption on your part. I can only hope that when a gentleman refuses to provide you with whatever you have asked for you are not telling him this.

I was not saying all ladies who do not screen or have reviews/P411 accounts. This guy had no idea what he was doing and was very nervous, yet extremely cocky, domineering when I reminded him before we meet I needed to screen him. Basically, he has a lot to loose and doesn't understand why someone like me would even ask for any kind of security measures. Pride comes before a fall.

They are your words and very clearly you have a misguided perception.

I did search you and you are one of 2 things very very new or have reinvented yourself, I am going to go out on a limb and say very very new due to your posts. I do not know who is teaching you or who turned you out and do not care to know.

Here's the facts that I found

You have a p411 account with no reviews listed

You have one TOB review and do not be misguided if it was not for the gentlemen himself being an established reviewer that review wouldn't account for anything

You list on your TOB profile that you used to work for the state and show your face in ads

Sorry to bust your bubble I would have my issues providing screening information you asked for as well.

Bottom line is this.

Some gentlemen will try more then once to get around screening. Every provider has countless gentlemen daily who will refuse to give them the screening information asked for. Just as it's a provider's right to refuse to see someone it is the gentleman's right to refuse to give information he is not comfortable with giving. Let it go and move on dwelling on it and ranting about it on a discussion board doesn't go in your favor nor does making comments belittling other ladies.

Totally! If you have "that much to lose," you would pick a reputable provider and EXPECT that you need something like a P411 account with Oks to see her.

Good thread! it really does boil down to this, gentlemen ...

It is up to you and your pecker to convince us that you are legit, kind, etc.How you do that is up to you. If my hoe-dar gets alarmed, well then its my choice if I am willing to risk getting a prostituiton charge on my resume. But you have to convince me first.

Some might say, "How do WE know you ladies are not a set-up? Easy enough. Many of us have been doing this for a period of some years, It is easy to research us. There is a ton of information on us to prove we are legit. Just look for it.

Now if I may add something about reviews. Guys, you appreciate us giving a good reference on you to another provider so she will see you right? Well you would think you could write a review for her .

And don;t give me that crap about getting caught. You made the leap to seeing providers didn't you. There are inherent risks in everything we do.

I agree the funny thing is that these guys do not understand that if they keep rolling the dice that way there name there info will be out there anyway. It's just the law of averages don't take the proper steps to prevent this then its only a matter of time. Remember this only works if we work together. Do to others what you want done to you common courtesy goes a long way. Shower always be fresh and clean cut your self don't be a dodo wait it should be .common sense.;)

Men will call me wanting an appointment, but they don't have a P411, references, and refuse to be screened in any way.

That would be me....

The explanation is

...that I never had any problems seeing the girls I want to see, as 99.99999% of working girls don't "screen" anyways; rather, they use common sense.

To be honest, I still don't know what exactly P411 stands for or does.:cool:

They are your words and very clearly you have a misguided perception.

I did search you and you are one of 2 things very very new or have reinvented yourself, I am going to go out on a limb and say very very new due to your posts. I do not know who is teaching you or who turned you out and do not care to know.

Here's the facts that I found

You have a p411 account with no reviews listed

You have one TOB review and do not be misguided if it was not for the gentlemen himself being an established reviewer that review wouldn't account for anything

You list on your TOB profile that you used to work for the state and show your face in ads

Sorry to bust your bubble I would have my issues providing screening information you asked for as well.

Bottom line is this.

Some gentlemen will try more then once to get around screening. Every provider has countless gentlemen daily who will refuse to give them the screening information asked for. Just as it's a provider's right to refuse to see someone it is the gentleman's right to refuse to give information he is not comfortable with giving. Let it go and move on dwelling on it and ranting about it on a discussion board doesn't go in your favor nor does making comments belittling other ladies.

I have been working since March/April then retired for a bit in July. I was not taught or knew anyone working. I had been unintentionally getting into "sugar baby" type relationships my whole adult life, so I decided to make it official. I decided what screening and safety measures I would be comfortable with and stuck by it. Depending on my guy's schedules, I typically see each individual guy at least 2 or 3 times a month and maybe get a new guy about once a month. Since May/June, I won't see a guy unless we really click and have a connection over the phone. I have to be excited to see him as I am busy enough.

When I mention my P411 saying I am legit, I am saying that I at least have something to show a guy that I was recommended by a client and then screened through P411 as a legitimate provider.

I am not belittling anyone. If you have mistaken anything I have said as such, I am sorry. It is annoying when a guy will read my post saying I screen, talk to me on the phone, text me, make an appointment, and then refuse any kind screening when reminded of it.

Sweetie I’m not going post in this thread after this.

I've merely pointed certain things out and you've become defensive and arrogant.

Bottom line gentlemen who are newbies have no idea what P411 or any other screening site is. They have no idea what discussion boards or reviews are for that matter. When it comes to ads 99% of the gentlemen look at the pictures like what they see and call/text/email they don’t read the ads.

If they are new they have no idea what screening even is in the first place. This is one reason why some ladies are newbie friendly and some are not. Newbie's require a bit more time and effort.

You are pointing him to p411 he has no idea what the site is. He reads the requirements to join and it freaks him out. Again he is new and has no clue.

You clearly say that he talked to you on the phone, text you, made the appointment, and then refused any kind of screening when you reminded him of it. I’m confused by this as well.

Again ads are rarely read and if he did being new he has no clue what screening is. Let’s not forget the little head is in control when gentlemen contact you.

Try this

Answer the phone get a first name to start, then inform that you screen, if you are asked why tell them, let them know what you require prior to setting an appointment, screen them and then set an appointment.

IF he refuses to provide the information then move on and don’t respond unless he provides you with the information IT HAPPENS it WILL ALWAYS HAPPEN. It only affects you because you allow it to.

Leave out the p411 (sorry Gina) it will only confuse a newbie who has not a clue what he is looking at. Think about building a website they can help. Humble yourself no good comes from bragging. Watch what information you share on sites it can red flag you to the seasoned gentlemen. The biggest reason is your safety from the crazy and good ol' LEO himself. Yes they read discussion boards have memberships on discussion boards so do not make it easy for them. Yes even LEO in WY.

Ladies there isn't any reason to get defensive or arrogant here. This is a good thread to discuss and everyone is new to this at sometime.

Okay.... my main screening is my hoe-dar. Sometimes, I will contact his references. Sometimes I don't. And my own self-preservation, and my good name is high on my priority list. So far there isn't any prostitution charges on my resume.

It is really amazing how acute that 7th sense-hooker hoe-dar becomes. Most of us are visual type learners anyway, so we pay close attention to a new caller. We listen to his demeanor, background noises from his end. You would be surprised what comes through. And most LE officers are so excited to be in vice that it is super easy to pick up on. They are guy?s after-all. Horn-dogs. And we ladies did not attend ?hooker classes? or read books on the protocol. So I trust me, mainly, and my hoe-dar. Our screening methods may defy your male logic, but it is what works for us. How many ladies do you know personally who have been busted? SO my intuition (hoedar) is my main screening method. P411, other internet sources and the ladies themselves are my other methods.

And I don't have to have your real name, or job address. That is not something that I need to know. It is irrelavent. But......

like it or not, screening is what we do. And it works.