Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest century2ride

Wondering??

8 posts in this topic

So I have to ask this question - I was reading the review section and I have respect for certain posters! So how does a guy post a ripoff review when the two previous posters - posted fantastic! And noticed that the guy that posted ripoff (this was his first review) and the others have ten plus reviews??

I know that YMMV - but really! I not saying who and all - you can read for yourself (don't need another infraction). Talk about what a bad session left in his mouth!!! When I see ripoff - there is a trend - but doesn't seem to be one here - other than a really bad session. Maybe it was expectations didn't meet expectations - just wondering.

Just saying..... and go figure what this was about?

So I have to ask this question - I was reading the review section and I have respect for certain posters! So how does a guy post a ripoff review when the two previous posters - posted fantastic! And noticed that the guy that posted ripoff (this was his first review) and the others have ten plus reviews??

I know that YMMV - but really! I not saying who and all - you can read for yourself (don't need another infraction). Talk about what a bad session left in his mouth!!! When I see ripoff - there is a trend - but doesn't seem to be one here - other than a really bad session. Maybe it was expectations didn't meet expectations - just wondering.

Just saying..... and go figure what this was about?

Rip-off has sort of a loose meaning around here. There is the ripoff where the guy actually is robbed of his money and those that feel that the ride wasn't worth the price of admission. This guy was the latter and for what's it worth I don't think there was anything wrong with the review. Ripoff actually seems to work a bit better than terrible in this case. He didn't get what was expected and felt ripped off.

Three reviews is hardly enough of a sample and it doesn't matter what the other reviewers have posted, there is always more truth found in mediocre reviews than all those fantastics written by the "known" reviewers.

Maybe one of her two other reviews will chime in :rolleyes:

Maybe one of her two other reviews will chime in :rolleyes:

Heck, maybe someone will even chime in to say why the website link in the reviews connects to a DIFFERENT lady's p411 account. :eek: Although both at same agency.

Heck, maybe someone will even chime in to say why the website link in the reviews connects to a DIFFERENT lady's p411 account. :eek: Although both at same agency.

Don't blame the reviewer, blame an earlier reviewer. If you choose that provider, the default is the other p411 account.

Three reviews is hardly enough of a sample and it doesn't matter what the other reviewers have posted, there is always more truth found in mediocre reviews than all those fantastics written by the "known" reviewers.

I disagree. In this case, at least the "known reviewers" establish her as non-LE, not a thief, and not dangerous. Everything else is subjective. :)

I disagree. In this case, at least the "known reviewers" establish her as non-LE, not a thief, and not dangerous. Everything else is subjective. :)

I agree with that too, I was thinking more that three reviews is too small a sample to label someone as fantastic and not enough pull to discredit a not so great review.

To put it simply: reads like the guy is angry and is using the review to strike back.

To put it simply: reads like the guy is angry and is using the review to strike back.

Could be... I have not ever seen a bad review from that agency or any of those ladies. It may have been that he didn't get to stay over his scheduled time, or do some service that the lady did not offer, and this is how he got his digs in. That happens. It could be exactly as he wrote it, but I would trust a known reviewer, and go by the whole "lot" of reviews, as opposed to the one review.