Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest pejo

Game I play

20 posts in this topic

So, I have this game. I go to the "therapeutic massage" section of Denver and Boulder Backpage (as opposed to the "body rub" section).

I look for providers who I think are really offering HJs / BJs, even though their ads say they are not (which is why they are posting in the "legitimate" massage section). I then book the appointment and see what happens. So far, I have been right 7 out of 10 attempts. Such fun.

The best one was the ad that said "do not ask for sexual favors, I will not respond and you will be asked to leave." Then, 30 minutes into the session, she said, "I want to get naked and give you a blow job. Would that be ok?" Um, yes, yes it would.

For purposes of the game, I exclude all BP ads from AMPs. Including them would skew the results and make the game unchallenging.

Before you ask, I am not going to "out" anyone. Go play for yourself and see if you can bat better than .700.

So, I have this game. I go to the "therapeutic massage" section of Denver and Boulder Backpage (as opposed to the "body rub" section).

Before you ask, I am not going to "out" anyone. Go play for yourself and see if you can bat better than .700.

Just a Note;

The line has been drawn between body rubs & Therapeutic Massage pertaining to how one may post in the Forum

Ads that show under Therapeutic Massage;

As such, responses to the OP in the the forum will be limited to the variety of modalities that encompass a therapeutic massage,

must be general in topic with NO mention of Individual Ads...

By definition; Therapeutic Massage would be performed by a licensed qualified Therapist.

Legitimate Massage Only.

Any information beyond this would need to be in the form of back channel. (PM’s) ….

AnD I would caution anyone to be careful with any dissemination of information,

as this could greatly harm a Therapeutic Masseuse and or CMT in running their Legitimate Business.

Now I'm too scared to respond. But seriously, that is a fun game. I like to go to the AMPs that are notoriously legit and see what I can get. The problem with the legit places is they all expect a huge tip when they are not offering the extras.

.700 batting average is impressive. You must not give off an LE vibe AT ALL.

Just a Note;

The line has been drawn between body rubs & Therapeutic Massage pertaining to how one may post in the Forum

Ads that show under Therapeutic Massage;

As such, responses to the OP in the the forum will be limited to the variety of modalities that encompass a therapeutic massage,

must be general in topic with NO mention of Individual Ads...

By definition; Therapeutic Massage would be performed by a licensed qualified Therapist.

Legitimate Massage Only.

Any information beyond this would need to be in the form of back channel. (PM’s) ….

AnD I would caution anyone to be careful with any dissemination of information,

as this could greatly harm a Therapeutic Masseuse and or CMT in running their Legitimate Business.

OK, with all that said, maybe my post was a bad idea. (But still great fun.) Feel free to lock it or delete it.

I am confused, is the game to see what you can get from women who don't advertise "other" services?? Seems sort of twisted.

I am confused, is the game to see what you can get from women who don't advertise "other" services?? Seems sort of twisted.

Yes. And yes.

But it's not really about trying to convince them to do anything, which I don't do. They are in charge of that. The fun part is seeing the disconnect between what is advertised and what the session is really all about.

Interesting game. I started out by going to AMPs. There was always a certain excitement in the anticipation of what might happen, but the disappointment of leaving without a happy ending got to be drag. Now I look for the sure things.

Yes. And yes.

But it's not really about trying to convince them to do anything, which I don't do. They are in charge of that. The fun part is seeing the disconnect between what is advertised and what the session is really all about.

So what is being advertised? You only added to my confusion. Are these ladies advertising a service that they aren't offering or the other way around?

I would try this as well if there were more caucasion massage therapists on the Denver Backpage. 90+% are Asian shops.

So what is being advertised? You only added to my confusion. Are these ladies advertising a service that they aren't offering or the other way around?

They are providing a service that they are not offering in their advertising.

Per my original post:

"I go to the "therapeutic massage" section of Denver and Boulder Backpage (as opposed to the "body rub" section).

I look for providers who I think are really offering HJs / BJs, even though their ads say they are not
(which is why they are posting in the "legitimate" massage section). I then book the appointment and see what happens."

I'd be heartbroken to think that if it was my daughter who went to school for a year to become a legit licensed therapist, or with aspirations to expand education to physical therapy...would have to deal with someone like this...coming into her office bucking for a HJ or BJ. Most legit therapists usually don't have to deal with that kind of guy over once or twice in a multi year career, so your " 7 out of 10" brag sounds a bit suspect.

Leave the therapeutic therapists alone, go to providers who advertise what you want.

Super creepy and not cool what you seem to be proud of doing.

Playing games in this industry ...definately a bad move. Professionals don't play games.

Well, I am not a professional. So there.

Also, I never initiate anything. I let them do that. If the therapist is legit and does not initiate anything, I simply end up getting a legit massage, pay and leave.

If you take out the AMPs, at least 25% of the "legit providers" posting on Denver and Boulder BP under "therapeutic services" are providing add ons (that they don't mention until you are in the room). And I mean add ons offered at their suggestion, not mine.

If you include the AMPs, then it is a shit ton more than 25%.

They are providing a service that they are not offering in their advertising.

Per my original post:

"I go to the "therapeutic massage" section of Denver and Boulder Backpage (as opposed to the "body rub" section).

I look for providers who I think are really offering HJs / BJs, even though their ads say they are not
(which is why they are posting in the "legitimate" massage section). I then book the appointment and see what happens."

I was sleepy I read that wrong and I apologize. The body rub ladies and the conversations around them confuse me and I missed the therapeutic part my bad.

I'd be heartbroken to think that if it was my daughter who went to school for a year to become a legit licensed therapist, or with aspirations to expand education to physical therapy...would have to deal with someone like this...coming into her office bucking for a HJ or BJ. Most legit therapists usually don't have to deal with that kind of guy over once or twice in a multi year career, so your " 7 out of 10" brag sounds a bit suspect.

Leave the therapeutic therapists alone, go to providers who advertise what you want.

Super creepy and not cool what you seem to be proud of doing.

What a buzz kill, Marley. This guy is not initiating anything. Let's not perpetuate the myth that these ladies are being "coerced." Many are well aware of what they are doing and WANT the extra money for extra services. No one is getting hurt here. When I'm at an AMP, I give the slightest touch toward the lady -- nothing particularly overt -- and then it is up to her. Worst case scenario is I get a nice massage.

Legit MTs are quite used to the hints for something more and they know how to deal with it. A good friend of mine worked at a VERY upscale hotel in Beverly Hills. Many stars ended up on her table. One very famous star was persistent in asking her for more. She declined many times and gave him a great legit massage. This lady was a lovely and fit blonde woman, by the way, and she was not phased. Many MTs in the high-end hotels could tell tales about this guy and all of you would know his name immediately.

I see the logic , I got more casual sex from strictly platonic than misc. romance on CL.

I know you're not outing anyone, but I wonder if No. 40-ranked tennis player Klára Koukalová is a secretly a therapist in Denver going the extra mile?

http://denver.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/compassionatein-call-structural-integrative-massage/16490336

I just posted another thread related to her (legit massage / fake pics). That provider looks legit, and I have no knowledge otherwise. But she is clearly using fake pics in her ad (she has another ad where she uses a pic of Nicole Kidman).

Weird.