Sweet Hannah

Late Night or Early Morning?

39 posts in this topic

21 hours ago, Badboy said:

With a wife/girlfriend any time is a good time.  With a sporting companion, nothing beats a nooner.  Whatever the time, I like to be first gentleman of the day.

I prefer nooners more than morning and late nights. 

My work schedule is wack some times as I work 3 nights in a row every other week. I also find that I am extremely horny when I'm tired. It's kind of like being a little drunk with lowered inhibitions but not having whisky dick. I love a woman that can see me anytime between 6-8 in the morning. 

Iam more of a Saturday morning kinda guy. With my work schedule I don't get many days off. It's hard due the week for me and Sunday is usually reserved for doing laundry and other stuff I can't get to during the week. So Saturday between 10 and noon is my favorite time

Hello All.  New to this whole thing, new to TOB, first time posting, but have been lurking and reading for a while.  Thanks for all of the discussions and information.  It has helped minimize (I wish I could say eliminate) the noob mistakes.  There is a lot to digest and a little difficult to find in some instances, but plenty out there for us to figure out how to navigate the waters.

As you may guess from my screen name, I would fall clearly in the morning camp, and the earlier the better, 7:00 or 8:00, maybe even a 6:00 or 6:30.  I am awake, fresh, energetic, and not bogged down by the work stress.  It's also easier to work out logistics early and still get done what needs doing at work (and before!).  What a way to start a day as well and utilize rather than waste the morning wood!  Also, IMO nothing is sexier than a woman fresh out of the shower, no makeup, no perfume, hair still wet, glasses instead of contacts (if needed), teeth brushed, and ready to go!

One issue I have found so far (again, not far into this) is that the few ladies I have connected with seem to feel 10:00 is an "early" appointment.  For me, I have found 60 minutes or more is much more rewarding than a QV, so that puts me at work near noon and then I am scrambling the rest of the day and the great start gets ruined quickly.  Again, trying to find the sweet spot here that works for me and the ladies.  

BTW, if the above appointment sounds like something one of you fine ladies is interested in, feel free to PM!