Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
-REDACTED-

Question to the ladies regarding showers

70 posts in this topic

So, I know a lot of ladies just use a rag or wipes in between sessions, yet expect me to show up freshly showered. They say they appreciate hygiene and then use hygienic practices that are barely a step above the Third World, I mean, baby wipes aren't even anti-bacterial, they just spread the bacteria around for the next guy to kiss and lick off. It's rather gross in my opinion.

Question: If a client booked an hour, and then asked you immediately to spend the first 15 minutes taking a shower, would that offend you? I've pondered it before, being like, I'd rather have 45 with a freshly showered you than 60 with the current you, but I have never actually requested it because I don't want to offend people. If she seems anything less than freshly showered, I don't do DATY and I never return, but I don't say anything.

PS Frankly I don't even like to see a container of baby wipes. You shouldn't need them or have them. If you need to wash your hands, you have a sink. If you need to clean up before a session, take a shower. I don't understand what's difficult about that. Is it too hard to take a 5 minute refresher shower in order to make $200 or more for an hour of your time?

why not shower together spend that 15 mins letting her scurb you clean and you do the same that way you both know

;379282']So, I know a lot of ladies just use a rag or wipes in between sessions, yet expect me to show up freshly showered. They say they appreciate hygiene and then use hygienic practices that are barely a step above the Third World, I mean, baby wipes aren't even anti-bacterial, they just spread the bacteria around for the next guy to kiss and lick off. It's rather gross in my opinion.

Question: If a client booked an hour, and then asked you immediately to spend the first 15 minutes taking a shower, would that offend you? I've pondered it before, being like, I'd rather have 45 with a freshly showered you than 60 with the current you, but I have never actually requested it because I don't want to offend people. If she seems anything less than freshly showered, I don't do DATY and I never return, but I don't say anything.

I think this came up recently, and I think I remember at least one "lady" emphatically stating that she had no intention of showering before every appointment.

At any rate, baby wipes just don't cut it.

Why are you picking ladies that do not shower in between appointments? That would indicate someone high volume to me. Surely you should be able to identify who is high volume versus who is low volume by now?;)

Oh wait... nevermind...

It doesn't matter if I showered that morning or not. I am freshly showered for each appointment. If wipes are ever seen in the vicinity of my playground, rest assure they are for me to use on him. Let's face it, some just have an odor even if they are fresh and clean. But who the hell is seeing so many or so soon after that they can't rinse off?

To the OP, where are you picking your girlies from- the ghetto? This is one of the stupidest threads I 've read in awhile. Maybe you should upgrade your choices. End of problem.

He has a point , I have seen ladies with high rates who didn't bother to wash their ass. I stopped doing doggie !.May be I have good sense of smell.

While I didn't usually shower between appointments, I did liberally soap up the entire crack and use a clean facecloth to make sure it was squeaky clean. Who knows if it did the trick or not, but I like to think it did! ;)

OKAY first of all baby wipes are low class! I hear about girls using them to clean guys up after and I am like WTF! Go to walmart, spend $5 on a pack of wash cloths and do a proper clean up on your gentleman caller. soap and WARM water. Takes very little time, and he will appreciate the extra touch.

To the OP... You like 18 year old's, Baby wipes are for well..... not grown ass adult women. So until you start seeing the 21+ ladies you are going to keep running into all these problems.

Question: If a client booked an hour' date=' and then asked you immediately to spend the first 15 minutes taking a shower, would that offend you? I've pondered it before, being like, I'd rather have 45 with a freshly showered you than 60 with the current you, but I have never actually requested it because I don't want to offend people. If she seems anything less than freshly showered, I don't do DATY and I never return, but I don't say anything.[/quote']

First: You spend 15 minutes showering? Especially when you have a beautiful lady waiting for you? 15 minute showers are reserved for those cold winter mornings where I'm delaying my trip to work.

Second: Every time I've showered at a lady's place, the clock started when I got out.

As everyone else said - you're picking the wrong ladies.

This whole thread makes me want to stop the hobby altogether. As for the great showering debate, see low volume ladies. End of thread.

To the OP... You like 18 year old's, Baby wipes are for well..... not grown ass adult women. So until you start seeing the 21+ ladies you are going to keep running into all these problems.

I was going to disagree with this, but the more I think about, I believe you're right.

Melissa's statement deserves qualification. Older women can be just as "low class and stinky ass". That being said, 18 yo's are much less likely to treat this as a profession - many of them seem to be doing it as a way to make rent for a few weeks or months. Especially the ones you find on BP.

To Jez, this is not a stupid thread, but your last bit of advice is good. The OP should go after a "more professional" type of hooker. Probably a unicorn, if you're limited to 18 yo's.

One of these days, you'll have to accept that the under 20 crowd is beyond your reach.

I guess perhaps it just comes down to my assumptions perhaps, but, I've been primarily or exclusively with girls that I would think would be considered higher class. I started hobbying with a 19ish yo with Wildflowers in Boulder. I was with several 18-20 yo girls who were with Denver Players Denver Sugar, I was with one that was with Denver Treasures, I was with one last year that worked with Angela Aspen, so I disagree that I pick lower class girls. I've never spent less than $240/hr. That's why it's frustrating for me to see, immediately after finishing, the girl go "clean up" with a baby wipe or similar, even with big agencies, and then put her clothes back on. Like... am I just making the wrong assumption? Should I assume that she IS taking a shower after I leave? But if so, why bother with baby wipes and not just a wet towel? Hotel rooms have towels.

I think you people assume I go after girls that I actually truly don't, I'm too afraid to for many reasons. I seek out BP girls occasionally, yes, but only those with reviews from trusted TOB reviewers, and only those with higher prices. I won't go see a girl offering a $60 special, she has to value herself much higher than that to interest me, at least $150hh. So, I don't think these suggestions here, of "go with higher class girls" and "18 yo girls are different from older girls" are really applicable, because, I make sure to spend $240-$450/hr, and I make sure to go with reviewed ladies, and yet, I'd say 30% of the time, right after, she wipes herself with a baby wipe and gets dressed, and I'm like... is that all she does before the next guy? Yuck. But maybe I'm just assuming too much and they do take a shower later, but then I just don't see the point in the baby wipe vs a towel or paper towel.

While I didn't usually shower between appointments, I did liberally soap up the entire crack and use a clean facecloth to make sure it was squeaky clean. Who knows if it did the trick or not, but I like to think it did! ;)

Yes, but if the last guy got anything (saliva, other fluids, etc.) on any other part of your body that I might lick, that cleaning methodology doesn't really help.

;379305']I guess perhaps it just comes down to my assumptions perhaps, but, I've been primarily or exclusively with girls that I would think would be considered higher class. I've never spent less than $240/hr. That's why it's frustrating for me to see, immediately after finishing, the girl go "clean up" with a baby wipe or similar, even with big agencies, and then put her clothes back on. Like... am I just making the wrong assumption? Should I assume that she IS taking a shower after I leave? But if so, why bother with baby wipes and not just a wet towel? Hotel rooms have towels.

I get what you are saying now. I apologize if I came off disrespectful. To answer your question, I can only answer for myself, but yes you may see me use a washcloth real quick before you leave. I don't want to take my clients time before he leaves with me yelling goodbye from the shower. So I think most of us do a quick clean up, then shower or jump in the tub upon clients departure, sanitize mouth, etc.

The same goes with an outcall. I don't want to use my clients time using their shower before I leave, so I will do a quick clean up, then shower when home.

I agree with Melissa on the baby wipe thing. A nice warm washcloth is much more comfortable, and can be washed and bleached. That's just my preference though.

I hope this clears it up a little. I can see where you could come up with those assumptions now. I bet most of us ladies operate like I mentioned.;)

a pack of wash cloths and do a proper clean up on your gentleman caller. soap and WARM water.

This whole premise is ridiculous. What is there to clean up? Did someone puke?

You just had sex. You're not dealing with an oil spill.

And wash clothes are what home aide nurses use to clean up after Alzheimer-Granny.

I mean, seriously, I just busted a nut...then the chick rolls up with a wash cloth, soap, and a bucket of water. Uh. No.

I just wipe it off of on the sheets.:cool:

This whole premise is ridiculous. What is there to clean up? Did someone puke?

You just had sex. You're not dealing with an oil spill.

And wash clothes are what home aide nurses use to clean up after Alzheimer-Granny.

I mean, seriously, I just busted a nut...then the chick rolls up with a wash cloth, soap, and a bucket of water. Uh. No.

I just wipe it off of on the sheets.:cool:

You, sir, are extremely crude. I can just imagine what your living quarters look like. The "Clampetts" and other hillbilly trash must live like kings compared to you.

If providers are taking heat for using baby wipes, imagine the outcry if they let their clients wipe jizz all over the beds.

Bodily fluids must be dealt with, and there is a certain pleasure and refined elegance associated with a beautiful woman gently cleaning you after your orgasm. You ought to try living like civilised folk. You might enjoy it.

;379308']Yes' date=' but if the last guy got anything (saliva, other fluids, etc.) on any other part of your body that I might lick, that cleaning methodology doesn't really help.[/quote']

Oh that wouldn't have happened.... I was the worst type of 3g provider.

No bodily fluids exchanged, ever. I was even known to wear rubber gloves for hand jobs and have saran wrap on hand for daty. But I was a hot 18-25 year old once upon a time, and could get away with it back in the days when pretty much everyone was really careful about such things and there was no way to find out from other clients how the service would be (I started working in 1984, which was right at the start of the AIDS scare which went on for a good 10 years).

Please note that I retired at 29, as soon as the "girl friend experience" took hold and demand for my rubberized services dried up due to my terrible reviews. ;)

I think it's a normal reaction when a gentlemen ask a lady to shower before a play date. However, I always spend time grooming before any date making sure I'm at my best and my body is also.

I always treat this as if I were going on a civilian date..shower first and look my best first impression are the most important thing when meeting a new person.

Actually the OP does have a point and I have wondered the same things from time to time. Oh and Jez, I have seen these questionable hygiene habits in ladies in the $$ $$$ and $$$$ range so don't go writing it off as just BP trash and the guys who visit them.

Guys, ever notice...after a successful session the both of you are sweaty and sticky. You go in for the cleanup shower and when you come out she has on the same clothes as when you came in. Makes me wonder, even if she did shower between her last appointment and me then me and the next appointment those nasty germy things are still being passed back and forth from cloth to skin to next client.

We've had discussions before on what guys like the lady to be wearing when they meet. One of the ways I've always enjoyed is to be greeted by a freshly showered lady wearing just a towel. I've had it happen to me a few times but not nearly often enough.

I've written it off as just another of those double standard things the providers do. All clients must be freshly showered at all times but if the ladies don't want to muss up their hair or makeup or dry out their skin it's optional for them. That's OK though, they're women, which means that they are never wrong and us guys are never right.:D

...Happy Hobbying...

...Crazy Horse...

I don't understand this almost hysterical obsession with "hygiene".

When I'm done, I wipe my dick off (towels, paper towels, baby wipes, curtains, bed sheet, I don't care, it's all good), throw the condom in the trash (or fling it under the sofa), put my pants back on, and leave.

I don't give a second thought to what the girl does.

What do you want me to do? Take her to Vidal Sassoon for a haircut?:cool:

Its real simple,

Step 1: Warm wash cloth - Warm water and soap.

Step 2: Let the guy get in the shower first so he can get ready to leave.

Step 3: Get in shower right after him or once he leaves.

How do I know? If you're not wiping an area, you're not cleaning it. Are you suggesting that those who use wipes after a session wipe everywhere? (Both breasts, full neck, ears, wherever he kissed in other words, anywhere sweat dripped, etc.)

I thought I seen a post from Av8r that he is only 23/24yrs old. (He is a puppy) Seems to me he is seeking young ladies around his age and just expecting them to act there 30/40 Besides that.... being that he's about 23/24yrs old maybe seeing old ladies is not his thing.

The Ava8r has been pretty clear on his likes and dislikes.

Doesn't like: Older wemon, stretch marks, fat girls, saggy tits, girls who are slobs, unclean.

We all have our dislikes and likes. Maybe we could him out and find hot little hottie around his age group. What about one of Angela Aspens girls? Those girls are a as fuck.

I thought I seen a post from Av8r that he is only 23/24yrs old. (He is a puppy) Seems to me he is seeking young ladies around his age and just expecting them to act there 30/40 Besides that.... being that he's about 23/24yrs old maybe seeing old ladies is not his thing.

The Ava8r has been pretty clear on his likes and dislikes.

Doesn't like: Older wemon, stretch marks, fat girls, saggy tits, girls who are slobs, unclean.

We all have our dislikes and likes. Maybe we could him out and find hot little hottie around his age group. What about one of Angela Aspens girls? Those girls are a as fuck.

Aren't you thinking of [REDACTED]?

Funny , you mentioned wildflowers and players , I encountered hygiene issues with one provider of each but still there was something about wildflowers lol. The Russian(do not remember her name )was the cleanest.

;379305']I guess perhaps it just comes down to my assumptions perhaps' date=' but, I've been primarily or exclusively with girls that I would think would be considered higher class. I[b'] started hobbying with a 19ish yo with Wildflowers in Boulder. I was with several 18-20 yo girls who were with Denver Players Denver Sugar, I was with one that was with Denver Treasures, I l.