Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ceeu2nite

Out call dilemma

18 posts in this topic

Very basic question, I prefer incalls but some providers do outs only and don't go to hotels for outs (fear of LE?). If I am concerned of my own privacy, should I just give up outcalls at all? Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Who are you calling? Most hookers on EB have incalls. Personally I would not do an out call unless you know the person very well especially if you are married.

Once upon a time in a gallery far away, outcall was the norm. Finding someone with an incall was a real trick. Then a few years back, the world turned upside-down and incalls ruled.

My general rule - if the YL doesn't fit my selection criteria, move on. Someone else will fulfill my fantasy.

Edited by Bit Banger
Granny

Most providers will do outcalls, if you are willing to undergo a bit more strenuous screening.

If you are looking for incalls........just about everyone has them.

Side note to Bit Banger: Why is your granny editing your posts now? I'm surprised she approves of this stuff!

<snip>

My general rule - if the YL doesn't fit my selection criteria, move on. Someone else will fulfill my fantasy.

This would include incall/outcall and what personal info I care to release.

Side note to Bit Banger: Why is your granny editing your posts now? I'm surprised she approves of this stuff!

Survey taker is greeted at the door by a YL who mangles the English language.

Survey taker: "Where is your grammar?"

YL: "In the kitchen baking cookies!"

This would include incall/outcall and what personal info I care to release.

Of course!

Of course!

Just wanted to remind the OP, who recently signed up to the board, to protect himself as he sees fit.

;)

If I am concerned of my own privacy, should I just give up outcalls at all?

Yes.

Yes.

My god, man, there are so many ladies with incalls, why would you risk an outcall? Follow Inkspot's advice.

No sex, no matter how toe-curling amazing, is worth getting robbed or having someone stalk you after the fact. I'm not saying a provider will do that, girls you bring home from the bar would be just as big of a risk IMO. But you need to figure out your comfort zone and what you can live with.

^^ this ^^

IMHO, the risks are greater when seeking 'civilian' poontang.

<snip>

Again, this is a risk based decision and since one of the women in question has 40+ 4 and 5-star reviews and is well known in this community, I'd likely give in and have her over. But if she was a newer woman with few to no reviews and hasn't interacted with the community in general, I just flat out wouldn't do it.

<snip>

I know someone with 34 reviews on TER, is a member of screening sites, and is known to destroy lives. Maybe when she hits 40 reviews she will be OK to invite over. :rolleyes:

But you need to figure out your comfort zone and what you can live with.

This we can agree on.

No sex, no matter how toe-curling amazing, is worth getting robbed or having someone stalk you after the fact. I'm not saying a provider will do that, girls you bring home from the bar would be just as big of a risk IMO.

There are other, unique, risks associated with outcall hookers, that don't apply to a girl from a bar.

This hobby is not only illegal, it has a nasty stigma associated with it. A hooker who has your address can fuck up your life BIG time. And, as someone else pointed out, the existence of dozens of reviews means NOTHING.

If your life is such that it's no big deal for people around you to know your involvement in the hobby, then by all means arrange an outcall. Otherwise, stick to incall hookers.

Outcalls to your home: be very careful and go only with a known commodity.

When I began I didn't realize the risks involved in outcalls for my clients-even though I researched heavily-because I knew I was safe. For that reason I'm thanking all my clients who were willing to invite me over with no reputation and no reviews.