16 posts in this topic

hi fellas my name is bonnie

im a colege student

[snip - advertising]

:P:p:p

Edited by Mace
Deleted ad info/kept intro

Welcome! Have a safe trip out here! :D

Welcome to Colorado and Hope you have a great time here!

Great educational institutions - great outdoor adventures - great sports town - super great food - and a SUPER FANTASTIC TOB COMMUNITY!

You will do well!

you might want to stay in college.....there's no e in want. :D

The point.

|

|

|

|

Your head.

Anywho, Bonnie you will love Colorado!

you might want to stay in college.....there's no e in want. :D
Edited by meganrae28
Creativity

She must have a very cheap phone ;)

Press 5 three times to get letter L. Not your fault but education is not cheap here...welcome!

BTW where are you coming from?

I went to collage.

I hesitate to reply with this, but I had forgotten about it for many years. When I read Megan's response it hit me again.

About 25 years ago, I was in charge of recruiting for a national accounting firm. Their criteria was only look at those with 3.5+GPA. My criteria was, most of those were educated beyond their intelligence; ie no common sense. This one individual had been hired in one of our other offices and was transferred to us. I was reviewing hos work one time on a client who was in the horse business and bought and sold hundreds of horses each year. In reviewing my young associates work, he consistently spelled "Horse" WHORES. Not once, not twice, but throughout this spread sheet that was about to be sent to our client.

Needless to say, he did not last very long in our office. Scary part was, he went to work at a very large bank in Denver.

I hesitate to reply with this, but I had forgotten about it for many years. When I read Megan's response it hit me again.

About 25 years ago, I was in charge of recruiting for a national accounting firm. Their criteria was only look at those with 3.5+GPA. My criteria was, most of those were educated beyond their intelligence; ie no common sense. This one individual had been hired in one of our other offices and was transferred to us. I was reviewing hos work one time on a client who was in the horse business and bought and sold hundreds of horses each year. In reviewing my young associates work, he consistently spelled "Horse" WHORES. Not once, not twice, but throughout this spread sheet that was about to be sent to our client.

Needless to say, he did not last very long in our office. Scary part was, he went to work at a very large bank in Denver.

Whores and hos work, I got a chuckle out of this. :D

not to discourage you about college but I have 2 graduate degrees (not in art history lol) in interesting fields from well known universities. I am always broke but stay in college at least I can brag about it.