Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
itsalwayssunny

Strip Club Recommendations

15 posts in this topic

Got no replies to my last thread so I thought I would try one more time. Any recommendations? or at least a recommendation of a site to go to with the info? Thanks!

Have only been to Shotgun Willies in Denver. From what I have read/seen about all of CO's clubs it is the best (for its girls and its service). If you're looking for a vegas type experience you won't find it here, but that one is still decent. diamond and la boheme are supposedly dives and the next best after shotgun is probably Pt's or the penthouse club.

Just my thoughts, though a few others are probably worth checking out, and you can always look up Denver strip clubs on google. ;)

Thank you for the link, looks from what I can see there have not been any recent reviews.

My hope was to find the best club which has the balance of looks of girls but also not too upscale, as always hope for the option of extras or otc. Any thoughts?

Went to one of the all nude places this afternoon, not too bad for looks given the dayshift

My favorite for looks is pt showclub of havanna all nude. The girls there are bueatiful. No alcohol though fyi

Players club can get hot in the little private dance room. Small area so the dances are up close and personal....My recommendation is to buy your favorite girl a drink or two first...chat her up...then get her in the private dance room.

I have gotten tits in the mouth and a finger in the chooch several times.:D

Rock on

RED

I have gotten tits in the mouth and a finger in the chooch several times.:D

I've mostly given up on the strip club scene. I'd much rather spend my time & money on the fine ladies represented here. More bang for the buck!

• Entrance fee $20
  • Drinks(for me) $15
  • Saigon tea(for her) $10-20
  • Stage dances $30/hr (I'm cheap at $1/song)
  • Private dances $20@ (What did it take? 3-5 for stink finger?)

Before too long, you've racked up enough for an hour with our friends.

Have only been to Shotgun Willies in Denver. From what I have heard, diamond and la boheme are supposedly dives and the next best after shotgun is probably Pt's or the Penthouse club.

Diamond Caberet and LaBoheme are not dives and are actually owned by the company that also owns the Penthouse Club and the PT's clubs.

A true dive is Saturdays.

Diamond Caberet and LaBoheme are not dives and are actually owned by the company that also owns the Penthouse Club and the PT's clubs.

Speaking of dives, whatever happened to the Paper Tiger on south Santa Fe. Last time I was there was 1996 or so when a drunk stripper fell off the stage on top of me. You could get a good stink finger for about 50 bucks. Ah, good times.

My favorite for looks is pt showclub of havanna all nude. The girls there are bueatiful. No alcohol though fyi

I haven't been there since 2008 . It was very reasonably priced. What is about nowadays.

admission ?

Drinks ?

I do not care for the other stuff.

thanks

I've mostly given up on the strip club scene. I'd much rather spend my time & money on the fine ladies represented here.

Before too long, you've racked up enough for an hour with our friends.

Very true. I've gotten a few HJs in town over the years but with as much as I spent on private dances and drinks I could have spent the hour with a provider and gotten FS. I've had some crazy nights at PT's on Evans. Damn alcohol:o

Speaking of dives, whatever happened to the Paper Tiger on south Santa Fe. Last time I was there was 1996 or so when a drunk stripper fell off the stage on top of me. You could get a good stink finger for about 50 bucks. Ah, good times.

Still there, with a different name,same dive atmosphere.

it's on a rare occasion that I will join my buddies on a strip club night, married guys getting crazy. but if they are going to diamond caberet or laboheme i'll always consider going. these two place are far from dives, unclassy, or seedy....... weekend nights lots of attractive ladies dancing! also clean upscale atmospheres.

Shotgun Willies in Denver - Is Super fun

Players - Last time I went, the girls couldn't dance...they laid there on the stage, lol boring!

Diamond... Has some hot girls... havent been there for awhile.

PTS on evans, female and male dancers... I go there a lot becuase several of my friends works there. Super fun... The girls and the guys can dance butts. I love the after party's freaking AWESOME!