Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HarleyQue

Traveling!!

14 posts in this topic

So, I'm really interested in traveling somewhere in between 4-8 hours away, does anyone know of good locations to visit? ;)

Add 2 hours and drive fast and plan to declare bankruptcy later.....V..... not vagina ....Vegas.

Sort of a vague question, is it for fun, for work or are you running away from the law?? I am thinking that maybe the winking face means business?

I hear New Mexico is nice for both scenery and working.

Using freemaptools.com, I came up with this map.

65 mph for 8 hours - you may need to refresh the page after going to the page.

I think Albuquerque and Omaha should be within that range but maybe that's at 80 mph.

Why not try Durango. Only about 6 hrs and you could try setting appts ahead of your trip. I lived there in the late 90's and there is beautiful scenery to check out. Also a Hot Springs just North of town. Silverton nearby. Also Mesa Verde cliff dwellings. Have fun wherever you go, but don't stay away too long. Wink Wink

Grand Junction loves well reviewed ladies, the guys are great and very generous.

Durango is the same, they really need good ladies here, and again the guys are REALLY nice.

Vail is really nice.

Kansas City loves Denver ladies.

You will do well anywhere love!

Thermopolis, the best kept secret in Wyoming.

Glenwood Springs,

Thermopolis WY,

Keystone, SD.

Just some quick ideas..

I forgot to mention.... book your hotel and flight waaaaaaaay ahead. They are so limited and super high priced during summer. I am at $250 a night right now on the road for $60 rooms. Ugh!!!!

Yes come to grand junction, it's only 4 hours away we will treat you nicely.

Yes come to grand junction, it's only 4 hours away we will treat you nicely.

HAHA - Yes he will!!!! ;-)

Thanks to the poster for the map tool! I've never heard of it and now I have it linked. I've been debating on doing something of the same thing.

I am in Glenwood Springs. Seems that many touring ladies hit Breckenridge (Summit County), Vail/ Avon, Glenwood, and finally Grand Junction. Denver to GJ is 4 hour drive, all on I 70. Easy and scenic drive in the summer. Advertise in advance to give us all a chance to plan a trip to the "hardware store"! shopguy