Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Should you ever confess to cheating?

14 posts in this topic

This was never an issue for me.

I never had sex with that women. I put it to my lips but never inhaled lol Only when you have more dirt on them than they have on you..............It was for self-defense she made me do it.

I have a hobby and its called cheating on my wifie.

Lilithia

Edited by lilithia
////

It was an accident........

Nice reference - I remember the Last Boy Scout scene 'you tripped and your dick found its way...' - nice post!

Interesting thread and hell no??? but love the responses!

If I am hobbying whiling dating someone, I just tell the so or bring him along. Then it cant be used against me later. I find it makes life much easier.

No, just stop doing it or end the relationship if you can't. I'm single, never been married, and 35 years old, all due to my promiscuity and my big fat mouth. I've ruined several promising relationships because of those two things. I'd be living the good life with a great girl if I had just gone to counseling, kept my dick in my pants, and kept my fucking mouth shut. Those kinds of truths just hurt IMO, and don't help anyone get past anything.

Nope, nothing good could come as a result of a confession. I'll take it to the grave.

I'd be living the good life with a great girl if I had just gone to counseling, kept my dick in my pants, and kept my fucking mouth shut. Those kinds of truths just hurt IMO, and don't help anyone get past anything.

Sounds familiar - I also screwed up the best relationship I could ever hope for because of my little head and my subsequent honesty.

But it's all for the best. I can't keep it in my pants, and I am an honest guy. So it's better to figure that out sooner rather than later, and to just give up on any attempt at monogamy in the future.

I couldn't live with myself if I was lying to someone I loved.

I'll say it once and I'll say it thousand times don't cheat on someone you love. I understand there is special circumstances so it might be easier to mention the times when you should never confess or when should. rule number 1. Never confess on your death bed if you really love someone don't get selfish and try to cleanses your soul and have your SO hate you forever. Rule 2. Before you tie the knot. Seems obvious should never marry in the first place. If you do though the honorable thing is to let your SO know. 3 if your spouse won't put out. really out weight if being a cheater is worth it.:.. I don't I've almosted cheated once but the universe kept me straight. I may be a piece of shite in one way or another but at least i kept my values in one way.

Should you ever confess to cheating?

No, no, no!

Never, never, never, never!

No way, Jose!

(For our German speaking friends) Nein, nein, nein!

(For our Spanish speaking friends) Nunca, nunca, nunca!

(For our French speaking friends)Pas du tout, Jose!

Let me repeat...

Deny, deny, deny.

(unless you like your hand superglued to your manhood...)

This message brought to you as a public service by Hobbyists Anonymous...

confess only to the man in black - with the white collar lol :D