Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Crazy Horse

Hey guys...a bad session is not the same as...

10 posts in this topic

...a rip off. Just saying.

Please label your reviews accordingly.;)

...Happy Hobbying...

...Crazy Horse...

...a rip off. Just saying.

Please label your reviews accordingly.;)

...Happy Hobbying...

...Crazy Horse...

I read the review and thought exactly the same thing.

I don't know, the bad session in his mind was probably a rip off.

Is this the review you're referring to?

Review Link:

Hell, I'd say twheywood got an AVERAGE session considering the price point & time frame.

No - a rip off would be a Cash&Dash, or maybe even upcharging with promises of action into the $3-400 range for a lame strip show. But $80 for an FS quickie? Naw!

Two call system, check-in phone call, sounds about standard fare to me. This was review inflation in the other (negative) sense. It wasn't FANTASTIC, therefore it must be a RIP OFF.

Edited by Bit Banger
Format

Review Link:

Hell, I'd say twheywood got an AVERAGE session considering the price point & time frame.

No - a rip off would be a Cash&Dash, or maybe even upcharging with promises of action into the $3-400 range for a lame strip show. But $80 for an FS quickie? Naw!

Two call system, check-in phone call, sounds about standard fare to me. This was review inflation in the other (negative) sense. It wasn't FANTASTIC, therefore it must be a RIP OFF.

Yes it is, but it's only the most recent example of those kinds of review inflations in the other direction that do pop up every now and then.

Often when reading those kind of reviews even the not good or average ones the question comes to mind of, what the hell are these guys expecting for a 15min or 1/2hr session at <$100. It seems to me that they are going into the sessions with unrealistic expectations to begin with and then get pissed off about it.

...Happy Hobbying...

...Crazy Horse...

Edited by Crazy Horse
addition

... what the hell are these guys expecting for a 15min or 1/2hr session at <$100. It seems to me that they are going into the sessions with unrealistic expectations to begin with and then get pissed off ...

Exactly! They must have missed those days when trolling Colfax or the RMO ads, preying the gal wasn't a 2-Bagger, was the norm. In those days 30min one-shot w/o kissing was the rule. No chit-chat, no pictures, no fetish!

Ah - the memories?

Edited by Bit Banger
Format

Exactly! They must have missed those days when trolling Colfax or the RMO ads, preying the gal wasn't a 2-Bagger, was the norm. In those days 30min one-shot w/o kissing was the rule. No chit-chat, no pictures, no fetish!

Ah - the memories?

Ahhh, Ye Good Olde Days...;)

While I tend to agree with most of what has been posted, I have to wonder how much of the OP is "tilting at windmills".

I admittedly only look at reviews occasionally, and like many, I tend to gravitate towards the negative ones. While it's true that the "reverse shills" are fairly common, I always try to consider the subjective nature of the system and ask the rhetorical question: why did they take the time to write this? In some cases it's obvious that they are genuinely trying to edify the reader and warn of a potential problem, but more often it's a case of misinterpretation of the true difference between a rip off, no show, or a below par(or in the quoted example, par) session. The problem, if there is one, lies in the structure of the system itself. If there were a large paid staff to moderate the board(:eek:) and the reviews...

personally I just take them all with a HUGE grain of salt. ;)

Edited by MrReindeer
Science! And format.

My favorites (sarcastically) are the "terrible" reviews, with MSOG.

She was soooooo terrible, he only got two. Ha!

Review Link: ... Hell, I'd say twheywood got an AVERAGE session considering the price point & time frame...

Her pricing seems strange as for another Jackson, he could've had the hour. Maybe she perks up at the hour mark! ;)

My favorites (sarcastically) are the "terrible" reviews, with MSOG.

She was soooooo terrible, he only got two. Ha!

LMAO...:D

That immediately brought to mind the review here on TOB that was so long ago it no longer exists(I thought that wasn't possible on the internet). I'm pretty sure it was one of Gina's ladies back in the old PC days.

ANYWAY...

The guy gets 2 pops in a 1/2hr and still managed to complain about not getting additional Greek because the lady mentioned it in her ads.

You got to wonder about people sometimes and yes ladies some of use do understand what you have to go through having worked in other "service" industries before.

...Happy Hobbying...

...Crazy Horse...