Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Chanel? In COS. Anyone taken one for the team yet?

12 posts in this topic

Fake pictures. ...even if they saw the person advertising they didn't see the girl in the pictures.

719-338-5289

A search of the phone number brings up several names/photo sets. Could be an agency. Could be a rip off. Why take a chance with your hard earned money?

She said her pics are 100% real

They are real pictures! The question is, "Are they pictures of her?" ;)

I saw the girl who had been using Natalie Sparks pics once a while back. This girl had been using pics of Natalie for a long time, at least a year. I knew the pics were fake, but I would have bolted had I not liked her. The girl I saw who was using the same name at the time was about 25-28, about 5'5", very thin and a little jaded looking. Nice body though, and you could tell she had been beautiful once. It was a good fuck, but I never went back.

I suspect this is the same girl, but I'm not certain. The thing is that particular number, the old number, seemed to apply to different girls, and had some reviews associated with it. Not all were bad, but you could tell from the descriptions that it was different girls. Two, maybe three. The hotel I saw her at was a crappy one, but she got upset with herself when we left. We left at the same time and she was supposed to leave the door open for someone else to use that room, but forgot and closed it.

Dunno if that helps.......

My suggestion: if you really want to know if that hooker is legit, then quit wasting time on this board and TOFTT already. It's a virtual certainty that nobody on this board has ever seen her, because we all know better.

Lol, I was busy at work and didn't bother to read the other thread, or even this whole thread for that matter, sorry. I guess I'm the shameful exception to that knowing better rule. The girl refered to in the other thread is the one I saw.

Lol, I was busy at work and didn't bother to read the other thread, or even this whole thread for that matter, sorry. I guess I'm the shameful exception to that knowing better rule. The girl refered to in the other thread is the one I saw.

Better late than never. :)

She said her pics are 100% real

So it obviously must be true, hookers and pimps NEVER lie!! TOFTT and don't forget to post a review.