Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guiltypleasures007

Alarm bells??

10 posts in this topic

Is it just me, or is it odd that the last x2 reviewers for Kandi Apple, and the last x2 reviewers for Ana (the totality of their 2014 reviews in fact) were completed by posters who have ONLY reviewed these x2 ladies? Both ladies have a long history of Fantadtic reviews, both by themselves and as a "pair", so really not sure what to make of this recent trend! Wanting to set up an appt with them as a pair, but why is my spidey sense tingling??

Thoughts?? Anyone seen either of these two (as individuals or as a pair) recently but not posted a review??

Thanks for the free advertising girl!

Ana, certainly no offense meant...was curious about the trend I saw in the reviews. I've been raised in this hobby to read the reviews (and yours are outstanding by all accounts!!!), and review the reviewer! When a reviewer (or 4) have ONLY reviewed yourself and your playmate, and no other reviews posted by anyone else in the last 5 months, it seemed a wee bit odd.

I know I'm overthinking it...guess ill just have to meet with u to post my own review huh? ;-)

We do our best to moderate and screen reviews with the tools we are given. once a review passes screening it's up to the reader to make their own decision as to the legitimacy of the review.

Is it just me, or is it odd that the last x2 reviewers for Kandi Apple, and the last x2 reviewers for Ana (the totality of their 2014 reviews in fact) were completed by posters who have ONLY reviewed these x2 ladies? Both ladies have a long history of Fantadtic reviews, both by themselves and as a "pair", so really not sure what to make of this recent trend! Wanting to set up an appt with them as a pair, but why is my spidey sense tingling??

Thoughts?? Anyone seen either of these two (as individuals or as a pair) recently but not posted a review??

Guiltypleaseure007

Your spidey sense should be tingling.

You would have to review some more ladies, and be a positive experience for them in order for you to be considered as a potential client for Kandi or Ana.

You have only reviewed three ladies and all this month.

With all the reviews listed and there clearly being multiple reviews from certain clients, says that they keep coming back to spend time with Kandi or Ana.

We do appreciate our regulars. And we don't have to worry about them saying or doing something stupid.

Kandi, Fair enough. I'm only newly back into hobbying, and I didn't mean to offend, which I appear to have done. My understanding was this board is just that, a sounding board for ideas, experiences & knowledge for all of us involved in this "hobby". I was just looking to float my thoughts past some other experienced and worldly hobbyists. The fact no-one responded seems to indicate I was over thinking the issue (or everyone thinks I'm an idiot).

Once again, sorry for any perceived (or real) offence...

Kandi, . The fact no-one responded seems to indicate I was over thinking the issue (or everyone thinks I'm an idiot).

Once again, sorry for any perceived (or real) offence...

You are shaken not stirred .

Is it just me, or is it odd that the last x2 reviewers for Kandi Apple, and the last x2 reviewers for Ana (the totality of their 2014 reviews in fact) were completed by posters who have ONLY reviewed these x2 ladies? Both ladies have a long history of Fantastic reviews, both by themselves and as a "pair", so really not sure what to make of this recent trend! Wanting to set up an appt with them as a pair, but why is my spidey sense tingling??

A well reviewed lady told me she appreciates reviews just because of what you stated in the first paragraph. Regardless if the lady has 100+ reviews, most gents will look at the last three or four and the date they were added. If guys had FANTASTIC times, but don't feel their reviews mean much, to ladies they do!

If there is a long gap in reviews, (to me) guys just feel like they don't have anything to add (and your spidey senses wouldn't be tingling). If TOB let their regulars post more often, I'm sure you wouldn't see too much of a gap in their review history.

I have seen Ana and Kandi together and hands down one of the best experiences I have had. Would love to do it again.